Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marlin Dark Series

Expired Industry Member

Marlin Dark Series

INTRODUCING THE NEW DARK SERIES

The speed and accuracy of Marlin lever actions blacked-out and tricked out for the modern hunter. Our new Dark Series rifles feature a stealthy-tough matte black parkerized finish and a black-webbed hardwood stock/forend, with a host of performance enhancements, including a threaded barrel, big-loop lever and XS Lever Rail with ghost ring peep that also accommodates a wide variety of optics.

Available in:

30-30 #70497

45-70 #70455

Quote Originally Posted by Gravel Agency View Post
    INTRODUCING THE NEW DARK SERIES

The speed and accuracy of Marlin lever actions blacked-out and tricked out for the modern hunter. Our new Dark Series rifles feature a stealthy-tough matte black parkerized finish and a black-webbed hardwood stock/forend, with a host of performance enhancements, including a threaded barrel, big-loop lever and XS Lever Rail with ghost ring peep that also accommodates a wide variety of optics.

Available in:

30-30 #70497

45-70 #70455

And...who is stocking these?

Hopefully they come with barrels that are correctly alligned xD

That looks fun in 45-70 with a RD
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Nice try!!!
    Just paint the RemLin and it will magically make it
    Flawless!!!
    With straight sight and all.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    I love the look of these, but I hear that you loose the rear sight if you take off that fugly rail. =(
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Do you know when these will be available? All the other dealers have a July arrival date.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Many dealers have the 30-30 models in stock the 45-70 was moved to an Aug delivery date.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

I'm amazed at the ignorance in this thread. Has anyone slamming these actually handled a new Remlin? The quality is better now than it was on late model Marlins made with aging tooling, the same tooling Remington inherited when they took over. The tooling is new and the quality is back up where it should be. When I recently purchased one I tried extremely hard to find a flaw with my new 1895 SBL and I could not find a single thing wrong with it (or the 5 other "Remlins" I handled) other than slight high/low fitment of the butt-stock to the receiver which is common...
    Member of the CSSA http://cssa-cila.org
    Member of the CCFR https://firearmrights.ca
    Member of the NRA https://home.nra.org

Weird because the Canadian tire in my town is trying g to sell several with bent sights and they are pretty new arrivals. I'd say the quality issues aren't solved just yet. Don't buy one without being able to examine it yourself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast