Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Airline legal knives from Boker

Expired Industry Member

Airline legal knives from Boker

Please contact your local Gravel Dealer for more information

MAGNUM NECK BOWIE MSRP $24.95 USD

The fixed-blade Magnum Nano Neck has a fitted Kydex sheath with a ball chain. It is easy to carry, as handy as a small pocketknife but with the stability of a full tang construction. You won't want to be without this handy neck knife as an EDC or back-up. The blade of stainless 440A steel and handle scales of black G10 are an ideal material combination. Even in its shrunken format, the versatile Bowie blade is still looking good and more than able to handle all everyday cutting tasks.

MAGNUM NECK SANTOKU MSRP $24.95 USD

The fixed-blade Magnum Nano Neck has a fitted Kydex sheath with a ball chain. It is easy to carry, as handy as a small pocketknife but with the stability of a full tang construction. You won't want to be without this handy neck knife as an EDC or back-up. The blade of stainless 440A steel and handle scales of black G10 are an ideal material combination. Even in this much smaller format, the Santoku blade, known from Japanese kitchen knives, can handle all everyday tasks such as opening boxes, sharpening pencils or cutting cable ties.

Nvm

Uber Super GunNutz
    Define 'airline legal'.

I have a hard time believing I wont be relieved of this when I go through security.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

A quick google search shows knives up to 6cm are allowed on Canadian and some international flights, but no go for the USA

CGN frequent flyer
    CCFR Member

What makes these "airline legal"? TSA still says no to knives as carryon, and any knife is fine in checked baggage, but so are guns. I wouldn't call a glock "airline legal", unless I was making a die hard reference.

Is this just you trying to point out domestic CATSA regulations allowing sub 6cm blades? If so it's probably important to note that.

Expired Industry Member
    Yes, both knives are under the 6cm allowed for carry on while travelling Domestically.

CGN frequent flyer
    It is open to interpretation depending on the person you get. I had a knife confiscated that was under the measurement. They couldn't decide to measure it from where handle started or the cutting edge. They erred on the side of stupid and I lost a knife.

Because it was fixed blade 'joint or fulcrum' wasn't followed and I was relieved of it.
    Also be aware weighted tactical pens even if they don't have glass break are being taken. Claim they are akin to kubaton
    CCFR

In this day and age only a idiot will take a knife in a plane. You will be on the mercy of another idiot. All will depend upon what kind of day he or she had .why take that kind of risk.

FYI these would not be legal on any flight in the EU. I flew through Germany last year and they confiscated my Gerber Dime multitool. If they'll take that 20mm blade, they will 100% take this.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast