Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What ever happen to Swiss Arms, we love them!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    C-71 will allow these and the CZ 58 family to be transported to and from a range on your ATT like 12(6) and 12(7) prohib handguns.

In the event of a future ban on these guns who knows what will happen.

Moe
    C71 may, but that doesn't stop provincial cfo's from not issuing att's just like they did with other prohibs
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    542 it's not even near to the quality of the sig 550
    The original 540 series was better machine quality, Famae was licensed to re produce them, but they are not nearly as nice
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    C71 may, but that doesn't stop provincial cfo's from not issuing att's just like they did with other prohibs
    Except that they aren't changing the inclusion of transport to and from range so not ATT needed (only to a gunsmith do you need one) so I would take it no ATT needed from CFO but I could be wrong

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Best rifle I’ve ever owned!

I however have a soft spot for the Tavor x95 as well. Both such well engineered firearms.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

Love to put a few rounds through both of them lol

i would love to buy one but 4000$ for a soon to be prohibited gun ... ish ...

Shame all the bans such nice rifles. Probably the nicest looking .223's except for maybe a SCAR. Not that I could ever afford a Swiss anyway.. :P

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rikkards View Post
    Except that they aren't changing the inclusion of transport to and from range so not ATT needed (only to a gunsmith do you need one) so I would take it no ATT needed from CFO but I could be wrong
    I think that applies to NR and restricted only . I’m pretty sure u need an att for a prohib

Quote Originally Posted by rikkards View Post
    There would be no reason for them to add it to the prohibited class if you can continue to use under the same regulations applied to a NR

Quote Originally Posted by Hrsplit View Post
    I think that applies to NR and restricted only . I’m pretty sure u need an att for a prohib
    You need an att for restricted as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast