Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What ever happen to Swiss Arms, we love them!

I wish I bought one 10 years ago before I became a "man".

I remember drooling over the counter staring at these

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    They are awesome firearms.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Regular
    So sad that an agency of the govt decides what’s good for we law abiding citizens, we law abiding citizens have always been the wrong target for the Liberals, but an easy target

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    You need an att for restricted as well.
    Att is included with restricted license right now. Only thing changing under C71 is to and from gunsmith.

It will be interesting to say the least how that changes under new laws. They may not make the ATT requirement for grandfathered or maybe they will (I would wager the latter will occur)

I've tried that gun in Switzerland last autumn and I was amazed by that rifle. It was in a underground range, 300 meters, my first time shooting prone (and shooting this gun) and was able to have most of commercial bullets hitting within a 30cm circle! All with the standard diopter sights. I wish to buy one but with the Bill, I am a bit afraid to spend that much on something that I may have to give back... they can ask for the gun and not paying it back, right ? Especially since i read no grandfather will be issued if rifle is bought after june 2018...
    "An armed man is a citizen. A disarmed man is a subject." -Unknown author

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rikkards View Post
    Att is included with restricted license right now. Only thing changing under C71 is to and from gunsmith.
    I believe the only use your licenced attached ATT is good for is to the range. Everything else (gunsmith, gun show, border crossing, etc.) WILL require a separate ATT.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar

It will be interesting to say the least how that changes under new laws. They may not make the ATT requirement for grandfathered or maybe they will (I would wager the latter will occur)
    It is not included for prohibited firearms
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Except that they aren't changing the inclusion of transport to and from range so not ATT needed (only to a gunsmith do you need one) so I would take it no ATT needed from CFO but I could be wrong
    So no need for an att to transport prohibited rifles anymore? Let's see this wording.......
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234