Thread: Super Fast Service

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Super Fast Service

I ordered a restricted handgun online from you yesterday afternoon, and just received notice that the paperwork is complete, and it has been shipped. Considering that I live in Alberta, I am amazed that you could get the registration paperwork done, and get my package shipped in less than 24 hours.
    only accurate guns are interesting

The highs of great service will last only as long as the lows of Canada Post don't rear their ugly head !! I've never had anything but good service from Al Flaherty's.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Five days later, and the Sig arrived, and I am shooting it. I did not expect that.

BANNED
    Al's is wicked! Everytime I order, it's at my door in less than 5 days in BC

X3, Exceptional.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Can echo this. Ordered ammo and some mags online. Both arrived almost next day which is amazing!

There stock of quality items seems fairly regular without to many out of stock notices for extended periods of time, with easy online ordering/w/convienant pick up for anyone in the GTA or surrounding areas. I have had great interactions both in store and online, this sporting store is rooted in Toronto history as they continue to fight and hold fast against the GOV/CITY for there own lives and all of us, please continue to support there fight against injustice that's continues and show the city of Toronto that it belongs as a convenient viable buisness for it's residents and beyond and not try to force it out! TY
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    And today my holster mag pouches and belt arrived, after my 2000 rounds of 9mm ammunition arrived yesterday. Just like the Sig, service was very fast.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 2tall2's Avatar
    Ordered my first AR May 25, and had it in my hands May 30. Same province, but even so thought this was great service considering the number of transfers that must be happening.
    CSSA CCFR

Great to hear, congrats on the AR.
    LEST WE FORGET