Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #The May Long Weekend Sale Is Here. 10% Off Store Wide!

The code was working on a CZ Shadow 2. Did CZ get added as an exclusion yesterday? Bummer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Order placed.

Thanks for the sale.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    I don’t know what it is about your guys’ website but wow, what a pain in the ass.

Tried to place my order, estimate shipping, get error codes out the wazoo, then can’t access the site due to error codes, clear cookies, works again.

Try to place order again, add items to cart, skip the shipping estimate, go straight to creating account, fill in all the info correctly, click continue, kicked back out to the shopping cart, no account created.

Clear cache again, skip the shopping cart and go straight to creating account, fill in all info, asks for characters below, no characters present just a blank box, unable to create account and no option for guest check out?

Guess I won’t be ordering from you guys.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

pretty sure the site crashed from the traffic, not that big of a deal. i sent them an email right away and i hope i can still get on the sale considering.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    I don’t know what it is about your guys’ website but wow, what a pain in the ass.

Tried to place my order, estimate shipping, get error codes out the wazoo, then can’t access the site due to error codes, clear cookies, works again.

Try to place order again, add items to cart, skip the shipping estimate, go straight to creating account, fill in all the info correctly, click continue, kicked back out to the shopping cart, no account created.

Clear cache again, skip the shopping cart and go straight to creating account, fill in all info, asks for characters below, no characters present just a blank box, unable to create account and no option for guest check out?

Guess I won’t be ordering from you guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12