Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Gorkas, Anoraks, and Paratrooper Smocks

Id be interested but it doesnt look like theres anything left.

CGN Regular
    Got mine today guys thanks. Jacket does fit on the he large side. I'm currently washing jacket in Granger's 2 in 1 wash and DWR. I hope I don't ruin it.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    The gorkas work in a size range. So the size you would be looking for would be 52-54 that should fit you with your waist and height.
    I'm 6ft and usually take size large jacket US 42" and pants with 33" waste. I ordered a size 52 and it is generously sized for me. Nowhere on the website was the 52 described as a 52-54. Does that mean a size 50 is really a 50-52? I would have ordered that if I'd known.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trap666 View Post
    Being 6ft tall and size 34 pants...which size should I Get 52 or 54 ?
    Thanks
    I'm 6 ft and 33" waste and the size 52 is generous on me. I think you'd be swimming in a 54

I am 6'1 210 lbs, size 36 waist. I ordered sized 54, the tag says 52/54. The jacket is loose enough that I can wear a heavy wool sweater underneath. The pants fit a little tighter, but I can still comfortably wear wool long johns underneath. I ordered border pixel color. It is a darker shade than the picture shown on the website. I am okay with that, it looks much better. The material feels very durable but it is still light and flexible. I love how many pockets there are on the jacket. I am excited to get outside and test them out!

CGN Regular
    I put my paratrooper jacket through the wash and then the dryer. It seems to have shrunk a bit - which has made it a better fit for me.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkw View Post
    I'm 6ft and usually take size large jacket US 42" and pants with 33" waste. I ordered a size 52 and it is generously sized for me. Nowhere on the website was the 52 described as a 52-54. Does that mean a size 50 is really a 50-52? I would have ordered that if I'd known.
    We apologize for the mix up. The next size range down would have been 48-50, if you're not happy with the size please send us an email and we can bring in a smaller size with the next order.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EggMcMuffown View Post
    I am 6'1 210 lbs, size 36 waist. I ordered sized 54, the tag says 52/54. The jacket is loose enough that I can wear a heavy wool sweater underneath. The pants fit a little tighter, but I can still comfortably wear wool long johns underneath. I ordered border pixel color. It is a darker shade than the picture shown on the website. I am okay with that, it looks much better. The material feels very durable but it is still light and flexible. I love how many pockets there are on the jacket. I am excited to get outside and test them out!
    We're glad you like the paratrooper smock suit so far, let us know how it actually handles itself out in the field.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff Chillington View Post
    Id be interested but it doesnt look like theres anything left.
    We are currently out of stock of most size 52-54 except for the paratrooper smock but we do have a full selection in sizes 56-58. We are currently working with our supplier to bring in another shipment but without the massive shipping issues we had with the pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkw View Post
    I'm 6 ft and 33" waste and the size 52 is generous on me. I think you'd be swimming in a 54
    Thanks for the heads up. Appreciate it :-)