Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Gorkas, Anoraks, and Paratrooper Smocks

I bought a set on 18 Sep, is that current stock, or the next order? (order 10130). Shooting Petawawa Oct 13, is there a chance I will have it for then?
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by IPPA162 View Post
    I bought a set on 18 Sep, is that current stock, or the next order? (order 10130). Shooting Petawawa Oct 13, is there a chance I will have it for then?
    thanks.
    You must be mind readers! Just got the shipping notice. Awesome!

Business Member
    You must be mind readers! Just got the shipping notice. Awesome!
    We do our best. Let us know what you think when you receive it. Hopefully it'll serve you well at Petawawa!

Business Member
    We have shipped out all of the pre-orders, and we would like to thank all of you for your trust and patience. We hope you are all satisfied with your purchases, and we hope that the suits serve you long and well.

I'm still bummed that I missed the first order. Any chance for a second run any time soon? Also, will the level 4 side plates be restocked soon?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowInTheDark View Post
    I'm still bummed that I missed the first order. Any chance for a second run any time soon? Also, will the level 4 side plates be restocked soon?
    We actually have many of the gorkas in stock right now. We are only fully sold out of the gorka 4 in size 54-56. Also we will be bringing in more side plates in the next month, but they should be up for sale on backorder on our website.

Being 6ft tall and size 34 pants...which size should I Get 52 or 54 ?
    Thanks

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trap666 View Post
    Being 6ft tall and size 34 pants...which size should I Get 52 or 54 ?
    Thanks
    The gorkas work in a size range. So the size you would be looking for would be 52-54 that should fit you with your waist and height.

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We can bring them in in the following sizes;

48 (US Jacket 38, Pants 30)
    50 (US Jacket 40, Pants 32)
    52 (US Jacket 42, Pants 34)
    54 (US Jacket 44, Pants 36)
    58 (US Jacket 46, Pants 40)
    60 (US Jacket 48, Pants 42)

Also since the Gorkas are meant to be worn over your clothing so they are quite loose.
    Just received my set of Gorka 4 Suit size 54. First question is what happened to the Tan\Green color? My suit is Olive drab and green, only the waterproof parts are the same color as displayed here or on the website.Next, I'm 5'10", 190lbs, 44" chest, 36" waist (ya over 55), and the pants are a good fit, and the elastic waist works well. I'm not seeing wearing these pants by themselves, as only having 1 button at the side pocket for access may make it a bit breezy for the junk. The jacket is really really big, I'd say the jacket is designed to wear over some bulky warm clothing, and a fully loaded chest rig. Sleeves are long on the US jacket 44, so I have rolled back the cuff. You can wear elbow pads inside the sleeves. Pants, knee pads would be outside the pants.

The care label says - Never wash (x thru a wash basin)?

Business Member
    Just received my set of Gorka 4 Suit size 54. First question is what happened to the Tan\Green color? My suit is Olive drab and green, only the waterproof parts are the same color as displayed here or on the website.Next, I'm 5'10", 190lbs, 44" chest, 36" waist (ya over 55), and the pants are a good fit, and the elastic waist works well. I'm not seeing wearing these pants by themselves, as only having 1 button at the side pocket for access may make it a bit breezy for the junk. The jacket is really really big, I'd say the jacket is designed to wear over some bulky warm clothing, and a fully loaded chest rig. Sleeves are long on the US jacket 44, so I have rolled back the cuff. You can wear elbow pads inside the sleeves. Pants, knee pads would be outside the pants.

The care label says - Never wash (x thru a wash basin)?
    Could you please send us some pictures of the Gorka that you got, so we can see if it's a problem that occurred during the manufacturing process? You are correct, the Gorkas are meant to be worn with additional clothing underneath.
    Regarding the Never Wash, the fabric is treated with water-resisting coating. If you wash it with detergent, it can be washed off, therefore we recommend dry cleaning in case you need to dust the suit off.
    Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do.