Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Gorkas, Anoraks, and Paratrooper Smocks

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowInTheDark View Post
    Will you be doing another round of deposits for the next order? Also, what is the difference between the Gorka 3 and 4?
    We are just looking for sizes to bring in right now, but if you would like to place deposits to guarantee one from our next order we can open up preorders as well.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Exo41 View Post
    Glad to hear more are coming. I'm in for a number 4 set, size 50, with suspenders. Fine to deposit/preorder. Please let us know.
    Thank you for giving us the size. We will be opening up preorders for those who want to make sure that they have a gorka reserved, but we are primarily also looking for what sizes you guys want so we can bring in a more accurate distribution of sizes.

Business Member
    All of our Gorkas are up for preorder once again. If you missed out on getting a gorka from the first shipment we are in the process of bringing in another shipment so don't miss your chance to reserve one now. We are placing the order very soon so the pre-order will only be available until Tuesday at midnight.

CGN Regular
    Possible to get paratrooper smock in a-tacs in size 50?
    CCFR Member

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flavc3 View Post
    Possible to get paratrooper smock in a-tacs in size 50?
    Yes it is. The link is live below.

https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/...mock-and-pants

Business Member
    Due to the demand of our manufacturer, we have until midnight Wednesday to keep the preorder open. That is our deadline to submit an order. This will be the last shipment we will be bringing in this year as ANA has informed us that they will be at full capacity with government contracts until the new year.

CGN Regular
    Do the paratrooper run large as well?? Are they designed to wear over your cloths?? If I'm 5'7" and 34in waist should I order a size 50 or 52?
    CCFR Member

Business Member
    Do the paratrooper run large as well?? Are they designed to wear over your cloths?? If I'm 5'7" and 34in waist should I order a size 50 or 52?
    They do. They are meant to be a lot like the gorka but they are not as baggy. For your size we would suggest a 52 as it is meant to be worn over clothes and to fit a little large.

CGN Regular
    But if I dont want to wear them over my cloths then would a size 50 be better??
    CCFR Member

Business Member
    But if I dont want to wear them over my cloths then would a size 50 be better??
    I would still suggest a size 52 as the waist does not have as much flexibility as the gorkas, and a little bit too loose is much easier to fix than too tight.