Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Blair not ruling out federal order to implement potential handgun ban

They will not be banning handguns this time around ar-15's however is a nother story. There are simply too many handguns to ban\buy back in the country. The liberals are going to make ar-15's prohib and ban the import of anymore into the country. The number of ar-15's is far less than that of handguns. I strongly suggest that anyone with a restricted license purchase an AR lower as quickly as you can before the stuff hits the fan.

CGN Regular
    I take it you haven't shopped for a lower in the last 2 days...never seen anything sell out so fast.

I have not, good to hear they are flying off the shelves

The approx count of AR rifles owned in Canada is 66,500+/- which are averaged out to $1500 per rifle.

That's a lot of taxpayers money going towards a bill that absolutely does nothing to reduce crime, or lift people out of poverty. Buts that's ok, when your the Prime. Who is beyond well off, but still needs taxpayer funded dollars to feed his family.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

If we could only fully realize the incremental and slight changes that are occurring and calculate the sum of the totality with which we are being corralled into a nation of servants with no right to self and control of our well being we would all be extremely fearful and thereby pushing ourselves to fight the injustices that are taking place. Its more than just our guns...Its ourselves we will lose.
    The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

I don't see there point of banning AR's, or the belief. There has only been 1or2 incidents in Canada using this firearm, there point is mute. At this point I don't care what they want to ban, and for my poor compadres in Mexico who can't defend themselves from gang violence, " no complio" eseh! vato! puta!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchout Larry View Post
    If we could only fully realize the incremental and slight changes that are occurring and calculate the sum of the totality with which we are being corralled into a nation of servants with no right to self and control of our well being we would all be extremely fearful and thereby pushing ourselves to fight the injustices that are taking place. Its more than just our guns...Its ourselves we will lose.
    X2, AGENDA 21 UN PROTOCOL even though they state it's non binding.YR

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

https://youtu.be/bMeXSlGJZYc
    Last edited by 1ABNDT; 05-21-2019 at 11:25 PM.
    LEST WE FORGET

CGN Regular
    I’m trying 2 approaches

1. Emailed my lib MP saying I don’t own guns and voted lib last time. But I have friends who own ARs and handguns and if the libs pop a ban before the election, he lost my vote. Won’t vote for someone who hurts my friends. Said going green instead. They won’t listen to gun owners, but may think twice about losing the non gun voter.

2. Emailed the cons saying if Trudeau puts in ban before the election, I won’t bother voting in Oct. So, Scheer better get his ass in gear now. Ban now, Scheer wins in Oct he won’t do anything to lift it. I also stopped my monthly contribution to them until I see support. Politicians are all same book different cover.

Thanks for doing your part!
    LEST WE FORGET

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    The Liberals' gun ban study shows that the majority of the Canadians do not want a gun ban. This is based on fact and evidence collected by the Liberals' own study.

The Liberals government's continuous and ambiguous threat of a gun ban is making a mockery of itself. Justin Trudeau promised "evidence based" policy making, but it appears that "evidences and facts" only apply when they fit the Liberals party's agenda. This sort of behaviour is consistent with how the Liberals party as a whole behave in the SNC-Lavalin and Mark Norman scandals

Please tell your MP, whether he or she is NDP, CPC or Liberals, using executive power to force through a prohibition, ignoring facts and evidences collected by the government itself, is undemocratic and abuse of power. It is the equivalent of using violence to silence opposition. Ask your MP, Is the Liberals condoning the same tactics attempted by the US President Donald Trump to use executive order when the US Congress opposes to his agenda?

ww w.ctvnews.ca/politics/blair-not-ruling-out-federal-order-to-implement-potential-handgun-ban-1.4427928

Blair not ruling out federal order to implement potential handgun ban
    Not going to happen, do you really think they want the added grief, sinking like a stone looking for a life raft. Just being the turdites that they are.