Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Blair not ruling out federal order to implement potential handgun ban

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    Our numbers mean absolutely nothing!! In NZ number of legal firearm owners outnumbers their police and armed forces as well, but they are individual gun owners, just like us, we are not and never will be organized group or militia, so when they send their goons to seize our legal firearms it's all of them against one single firearm owner, repeated 2.2 million times. Will any of us "snap" and fight back? I doubt it because we are not a group that "snaps", I don't know one single legal gun owner who snaps (loses control), it's not who we are, hence we are easy pickings for the liberals. Criminals "snap", we don't, even when they put your 12y old child at a gun point.
    Except they can't act like its a cakewalk 2.2 million times but must take very reasonable under the circumstances precautions that are resource intensive to blow out 2.2 million candles one by one.

Each of those is a potential or real public relations nightmare or worse as is every mistake, error, wrong address etc

The candles have to do nothing except stay lit, wait and not blow themselves out.

You don't lose poker by having the worst cards but by folding them yourself.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    Our numbers mean absolutely nothing!! In NZ number of legal firearm owners outnumbers their police and armed forces as well, but they are individual gun owners, just like us, we are not and never will be organized group or militia, so when they send their goons to seize our legal firearms it's all of them against one single firearm owner, repeated 2.2 million times. Will any of us "snap" and fight back? I doubt it because we are not a group that "snaps", I don't know one single legal gun owner who snaps (loses control), it's not who we are, hence we are easy pickings for the liberals. Criminals "snap", we don't, even when they put your 12y old child at a gun point.
    Our numbers mean nothing? Your hilarious, and here we go with the NZ thing! again. As far as organized militias are concerned, you are out of touch. There are so many you would get lost in the crowd! They can ban whatever they like, the gear I need and want is already buried. If they want to throw me in jail great, more channels than I have at home, no heat or hydro bills, no carbon taxes, three squares a day, education free, man it's going to cost the tax payer more than just buying back firearms. All in a brand new up to date facility in Thunder bay, ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I forgot the part where they fly in drugs and weapons with drones, this is going to be great!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    They are nice to your face, or even maybe a close friend, but when they have orders to carry out, they will throw you in jail and not think twice about it
    ^ this.

Did I wake up in Russia this morning?

I can't believe the once democratic country I was born in can pass a ban on a citizens property with no vote or process.

I'm left shaking my head how these Liberals can do this without any statistics or any proof a ban would make a difference.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
    Did I wake up in Russia this morning?

I can't believe the once democratic country I was born in can pass a ban on a citizens property with no vote or process.

I'm left shaking my head how these Liberals can do this without any statistics or any proof a ban would make a difference.
    You might well wonder relatively 'who are the baddies and what side are we on?'
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

Quote Originally Posted by JesperA View Post
    I’m trying 2 approaches

1. Emailed my lib MP saying I don’t own guns and voted lib last time. But I have friends who own ARs and handguns and if the libs pop a ban before the election, he lost my vote. Won’t vote for someone who hurts my friends. Said going green instead. They won’t listen to gun owners, but may think twice about losing the non gun voter.

2. Emailed the cons saying if Trudeau puts in ban before the election, I won’t bother voting in Oct. So, Scheer better get his ass in gear now. Ban now, Scheer wins in Oct he won’t do anything to lift it. I also stopped my monthly contribution to them until I see support. Politicians are all same book different cover.
    That's a good strategy. I may know others that might do this also.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JesperA View Post
    Emailed the cons saying if Trudeau puts in ban before the election, I won’t bother voting in Oct. So, Scheer better get his ass in gear now. Ban now, Scheer wins in Oct he won’t do anything to lift it. I also stopped my monthly contribution to them until I see support. Politicians are all same book different cover.
    The CPC will never win if they include anything remotely pro-gun. At this point, it's all about getting rid of the Turd, and they know it. Sad to reach this point, but we've got no choice let. Even though I'd consider myself a 2nd amendment absolutist (ie I think that even Bernier's gun platform is full-retard), but I know it will never happen in Canada. At this point it's all about stopping the bleeding, and surviving 4 more years...

For those who never voted before (like myself), we need to get registered with voting registry of Canada in order to receive the ballot. Find out the exact voting location for your area and make it THE first priority in October, do not miss it even if the whole world falls apart.
    We all need to prepare for voting now, and talk to as many people as humanly possible to encourage them to vote for Conservative Party of Canada.
    Get CCFR membership ASAP, these guys are the most aggressive group who fight 24/7 in all possible legal avenues.
    God speed all.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I have 7 grandkids that will be able to vote for the first time in this election, i took them Under my wing to make the right choice.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scott_N's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I have 7 grandkids that will be able to vote for the first time in this election, i took them Under my wing to make the right choice.
    Nice work.