Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Blair not ruling out federal order to implement potential handgun ban

Nice work Caramel.
    I too am fairly fed up with the current goings on and have "infected" my unaffected co-workers on my crew. In order to shut me up they have all agreed to vote Cons. This helps due to none of the Effers vote anyway normally. I know I know. I just hate how our area is so darned entrenched in the NDP.
    I do like the idea of JesperA's. May try that too. Just as an experiment.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kcampbell View Post
    So they are just going to take millions of dollars of property away from law abiding citizens...
    Billions***
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

We can't do much, but CCFR has a Call to Action to write MP's: https://firearmrights.ca/en/gun-bans...all-to-action/

Don't worry this government is done! Finished. Check this out, I doubt military or there family's will be voting Liberal in the fall. Or taking orders to confiscate firearms.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/afg...taph-1.5143986
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vince514 View Post
    99.9% of law abiding gun owners never kill people.
    Bikers and gang members does a lot and they dont own a PAL or RPAL.

They should focus their time,energy and money on them.

But for some reason they never do.

They want us for some reason.
    Maybe its because we never gave them a good reason not to want to go after us.

Sometimes solutions become evident when one turns the problem around 180 degrees.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by TheTooner View Post
    Is that what Bill Blair is getting paid? I expect what he'll do is go along with anything, no matter that it's wrong, and what he won't do is dig his heels in and risk sacrificing any material comfort for what is right.
    Actually it was a hypothetical question for those on here pushing for non compliance to see if they'll come out and risk everything in order to make a protest point?
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

I find all of the speculation bitter / sweet.

Here we are five months from an election and the gang is on the guessing bandwagon.

Four years ago I correctly predicted, with supporting logic and reasons, that the Libs would deploy draconian gun control in the second half of their mandate and it would include a "fitness to own" component in their proposal. And I strongly recommended that we unite, make a strategy and prepare ourselves for the inevitable.

The rest is history and I am bitter because my family and I stand to lose a lot of firearms collected over the decades due to the ignorance and bullying of a few disruptors that have been far too influential in suppressing any new initiative that my have given us additional tools to use in this latest round.

I hope that their bathwater has a touch of lavender.

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    Maybe its because we never gave them a good reason not to want to go after us.

Sometimes solutions become evident when one turns the problem around 180 degrees.
    They dislike ALL guns...and therefore dislike people greatly and are irrationally scared of them who own/use/like guns, especially when they are not government overlords. There is no PR that can change that.

"Hunting" isn't even a valid reason to them as they dislike it, think its cruel and unnecessary in 2019.

Full stop.

HOW DO YOU FAIL TO GRASP THIS?!

--

PS. Do you say or do anything other then spout the same #### on here?!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----

I find all of the speculation bitter / sweet.

Here we are five months from an election and the gang is on the guessing bandwagon.

Four years ago I correctly predicted, with supporting logic and reasons, that the Libs would deploy draconian gun control in the second half of their mandate and it would include a "fitness to own" component in their proposal. And I strongly recommended that we unite, make a strategy and prepare ourselves for the inevitable.

The rest is history and I am bitter because my family and I stand to lose a lot of firearms collected over the decades due to the ignorance and bullying of a few disruptors that have been far too influential in suppressing any new initiative that my have given us additional tools to use in this latest round.

You correctly predicted nothing...you are no grand messiah, people will not bow down/thank you for your words/thoughts/ideas.

Liberals have ALWAYS disliked guns and gun owners and have always wanted to increase the laws/restrictions on legal gun owners at any chance they get...be it after an "event" or near the end of their term/s....this is more then common knowledge, proven and know for decades...and it is on their own ####ing websites....

So your prediction is about as good as the ones claiming the sun will rise daily or that the government will tax you...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod

You are welcome to taste my bathwater.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville