Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Blair not ruling out federal order to implement potential handgun ban

I would take a day off for a protest.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggy View Post
    Why would the fear us, where is the protests??? Everyone has just become useless keyboard warriors!!! Canadian debt slaves can't afford to take a day off to protest sh1t because fear of losing their jobs. Nation of slaves.
    I will add that some people don’t like being out there front and center protesting these days with social media warriors and people losing their jobs over it. I know there’s a difference between the ‘f*** her in the p****’ guy and protesting for gun ownership, but if your boss is really anti gun.. be careful. People lost their ####ing jobs for attending Trump rallies. The free world is ####ed.

BANNED
    Trump is awesome and I’d attend his rallies - I would find another job yolo

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    That's a nice meme there friend.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    The problem with Canada is we accepted peaceful protest....this is the least effective way to achieve any goal.... in Europe people March with torches and pitchforks....we complain and move on. No wonder they ignore us.

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Had a good chat with my mp today Pierre Polievre as he was campaigning in the neighbourhood.
    In his words “5 months till victory” I told him, it can’t come fast enough.
    Thanked him for all his hard work and told him and to keep it up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    If a party can pass laws effecting Bans by comittee why propose any laws by reading them in parliament and forwarding to the Senate at all? Under what specific circumstances are Caucus committee votes even acceptable to enact law in this country?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    The problem with Canada is we accepted peaceful protest....this is the least effective way to achieve any goal.... in Europe people March with torches and pitchforks....we complain and move on. No wonder they ignore us.
    Maybe we want to avoid scenarios like this on: https ://www.cnn.com/2018/12/22/europe/france-yellow-vest-protest-intl/index.html

And maybe there's something different about violent protests involving thousands of people with ready access to firearms versus your average angry protestor that might blunt society's concern for our "rights".
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    What if your job paid $250k a year and it's taken 25 years to get there, what would you do?
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

"and I feel very strongly that there’s no place for those weapons in Canadian society"
    "and those weapons which have been used to kill so many people have no place in our society.”

So he has again stated what he wants, not right for someone who is suppose to be examining the issue from both sides. Hardly impartial.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast