Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Blair not ruling out federal order to implement potential handgun ban

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    It's just as simple as that!!!!
    I wish someone in power would stand up and say NO we are not going after law-abiding gun owners and YES we are going to go hard after criminals.
    It's just as simple as that!!!!

THISSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggy View Post
    Why would the fear us, where is the protests??? Everyone has just become useless keyboard warriors!!! Canadian debt slaves can't afford to take a day off to protest sh1t because fear of losing their jobs. Nation of slaves.
    Protest demonstrations matter less than letters to MPs. Real letters, written in your own hand with ink on paper, or if machine printed at least signed in ink. E-mails count much, much less.

To Conservative MPs or candidates, I suggest offering to volunteer on their campaigns if they publicly commit to upholding our rights and freedom. Give money if you will, but once they have your cash they can do as they please with it. You have more chance of influencing their thoughts and actions if you show up at meetings and get a chance to talk to them.

Justin Trudeau is not loyal to Canada.
    Today could be the last day of the rest of your life.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    What if your job paid $250k a year and it's taken 25 years to get there, what would you do?
    Is that what Bill Blair is getting paid? I expect what he'll do is go along with anything, no matter that it's wrong, and what he won't do is dig his heels in and risk sacrificing any material comfort for what is right.
    Today could be the last day of the rest of your life.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    if Anyone has a good email /letter template to share please do not hesitate.
    +1.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Can someone please show them the opioid crisis in Canada ...I kills 6 people a day ...and if you look else where they say it kills 11 people a day ...compare that to guns ...
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frabill View Post
    That, frabill, should come with a warning label.

Trudeau is a POS for sure, but what's with that chipmunk hanging off his arm?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    Can someone please show them the opioid crisis in Canada ...I kills 6 people a day ...and if you look else where they say it kills 11 people a day ...compare that to guns ...
    I think that's the problem with these folks. They LOVE the druggy culture and can't come to grips with the death and destruction it causes. On the flip side they are deeply convinced "guns (and gun owners) are only made for one thing to kill people" and yet they overwhelmingly don't. The dichotomy between those two position causes severe, acute lefty brain meltdown.

“I think there is no measure that I think we can rule out that will legitimately contribute to greater safety for our citizens,”
    Last time I checked, when the Nazis and Commies banned guns, their citizens did not feel very "SAFE".........

CGN frequent flyer
    About time Toronto gun owners get to work to unseat Blair!