Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Blair not ruling out federal order to implement potential handgun ban

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    I do not see one yet, but I just changed the first post a bit that it can be used as a communication /letter:
    Last paragraph: should be “you have”

Not being a pedant but repeating typos doesn’t convey sincerity
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Astute Observer View Post
    Agreed 100%. That's why Trudeau is trying to push this ban through now, because he knows he's a lost cause so he might as well ram through his unpopular agenda... It won't cost him any votes, because he's lost all the votes he can lose. It's not political suicide when you're already dead.
    Yup. He’s trying to build a legacy.
    Locked in with C71 OIC restrictions + Liberal Senate
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    I do not see one yet, but I just changed the first post a bit that it can be used as a communication /letter:
    Please leave American politics out of this Greentips. Trump's use of executive power is not out of line with previous administrations on both sides of the political spectrum. Immigration reform and controlling borders is not wanted by the American people? Really?

I hope no one uses that example as a form letter.

C.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by C-7.62x51 View Post
    Please leave American politics out of this Greentips. Trump's use of executive power is not out of line with previous administrations on both sides of the political spectrum. Immigration reform and controlling borders is not wanted by the American people? Really?

I hope no one uses that example as a form letter.

C.
    I hope they do use the Trump comparison. It's a great example. Being compared to Trump will show Canadians just how far out of bounds the Liberals are getting.

Trump is considered lunatic fringe to an overwhelming majority of Canadians. To paint Trudeau as the"Trump of the left" could be a very effective strategy.
    Last edited by sailor723; 05-21-2019 at 12:37 PM.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dagmaar's Avatar
    Stealing my property is NOT a viable option so I'd recommend they rethink any gun confiscation plans . Disarming the easily victimized like myself will obviously make us more easily victimized and they can expect that me and many others will go to court against ANY attempts made to that end . Just leave us be ....we aren't the problem as we don't commit crimes .

So they are just going to take millions of dollars of property away from law abiding citizens...

Quote Originally Posted by slim123 View Post
    Greentips.....Your comparison to trump makes no sense....but it does make your statement a great example of an oxymoron

On one hand we see a scandal ridden government who is rapidly losing its mandate to govern....ignoring their own facts, and pushing their agenda thru force of prohibition.....

and on the other a government "forced" to use executive action to deal with an issue, in "support of facts", and the will of the people .........against a opposition party, media, entertainment and music industry and a brainwashed and outspoken minority of public that is pushing a political agenda....simply to garner votes and make trouble and attempt to stall the current democratically elected administration...and at the same time .... undermining the very foundation of their democracy.

these ideas are polar opposites .....and would lead to appear that you don't believe that "hundreds of thousands" of undocumented, unvetted, diseased...... and accompanied by criminal/terrorist elements are illegally sneaking across their southern border......

If this were happening in canada....I would hope that our government were doing the exact same as him......as well, if Trump were Prime Minister here.....we would not be having this conversation to begin with......

I know you are the administrator, so plz don't delete this post simply because it doesn't agree with you

Thank you Slim123!.... I was thinking the same thought but was unsure whether to voice my opinion. You nailed it right on the head, if Trump was our PM we wouldn't be under attack as law abiding citizens. The real criminals and gang-bangers would be in his sights.

Your post won't be removed, as you and I are also entitled to our thoughts and opinions. Free speech is still free for now!......

Quote Originally Posted by kcampbell View Post
    So they are just going to take millions of dollars of property away from law abiding citizens...

Possibly, look at New Zealand, there are stories of their citizens being held at gunpoint while their private property is confiscated. If this crazy nonsense is pushed through there will be no compensation as we then become criminals that are resisting a corrupt and dirty tyranny in government.

JT has a United Nations agenda which is to disarm the people. Research what the United Nations desires are, you won't like it, appalling is a better description.

Pierre made sure we lost our rights to own firearms years ago, yes I said rights. This privilege bull#### is just that!.....

One of the reasons Trump backed down from building the wall using executive order is that the Democrats threatened to use executive order to ban guns (when they get back into power) if Trump sets the precedence. They both know using executive order is undemocratic and it is the nuclear option.

If you want to talk to the Liberals and the NDP types, you have to think and talk in the language they understand and resonate. Putting on a conservative face and talking in a conservative tone will NEVER get the Liberals and the NDP MPs to buy in your idea - they will reject you the second your lips start moving.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

https://newspunch.com/new-zealand-ci...ish-guns-govt/

So the New Zealand gang leaders state, "we will not surrender our guns". I wonder if Canadian gang members will?

You can bet the police won't try to take their guns. New Zealand gangs or Canada gangs!

Do you think it might be easier to take guns away from the law abiding citizens? Hmmmmmm!