Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Blair not ruling out federal order to implement potential handgun ban

We only need to take a look what's happening in New Zealand right now as we speak, armed goon teams confiscating AR's from all legal firearms owners at gun point and with their trigger fingers inside the trigger guards and fingers on the trigger ready to execute the gun owners as if they were nothing more than thugs!! This is not hearsay, go to CCFR youtube channel and hear today's radio show. SWAT goons pointing their, yes, AR's at 12y old kids who happen to live in such homes where people used semi-auto for sporting purpose only. The crisis in Canada is deepening! Liberals don't rest and won't rest until they have taken all our firearms and leave us with double barreled shotguns (if we are lucky).
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin1095 View Post
    “I think there is no measure that I think we can rule out that will legitimately contribute to greater safety for our citizens,”
    Last time I checked, when the Nazis and Commies banned guns, their citizens did not feel very "SAFE".........
    Sorry to be that guy..
    Though it is commonly said the 3rd Reich passed harsh gun laws, the laws in Germany actually got largely loosened from the 1930's pre nazi era, for German citizens. They got harsher for German controlled areas they invaded, for obvious reasons. The Russians, I am not so clear on the history, I believe only party members had been allowed a single firearm. The rest had them turned in.

Liberals are kinda worse than both in this regard.
    Last edited by $kull; 05-21-2019 at 02:55 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    Can someone please show them the opioid crisis in Canada ...I kills 6 people a day ...and if you look else where they say it kills 11 people a day ...compare that to guns ...
    Wont move the dial - druggies don't vote.
    Proarm Militant - Variant Factory - Data Shopper - Fringe Minority

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    What if your job paid $250k a year and it's taken 25 years to get there, what would you do?
    Holy #### - you and Future 303 might be the same person!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    What if your job paid $250k a year and it's taken 25 years to get there, what would you do?
    More and more something that would warrant me to be thrown in a pit and locked away, without trial.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    Sorry to be that guy..
    Though it is commonly said the 3rd Reich passed harsh gun laws, the laws in Germany actually got largely loosed from the 1930's pre nazi era, for German citizens. They got harsher for German controlled areas they invaded, for obvious reasons.
    The Weimar Republic was Germany’s government from 1919 to 1933, the period after World War I until the rise of Nazi Germany.
    The Weimar Republic passed firearms registration and other gun laws.
    You're right that Hitler loosened them a bit for German people, and then he passed another law that said that Jews, Gypsies [and perhaps Slavics, Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, blacks, physically or mentally disabled, and political opponents including Communists, Social Democrats, dissenting clergy, resistance fighters, prisoners of war, and artists of works Hitler condemned], weren't people, and sent police around to confiscate their guns, thus he used the well meaning intentions&advertising of the previous government's lists to disarm a group he intended to massacre.
    Last edited by rangebob; 05-21-2019 at 02:49 AM.
    One eye to the past. One eye to the future. The wisest course.

Quote Originally Posted by rangebob View Post
    The Weimar Republic was Germany’s government from 1919 to 1933, the period after World War I until the rise of Nazi Germany.
    The Weimar Republic passed firearms registration and other gun laws.
    You're right that Hitler loosened them a bit for German people, and then he passed another law that said that Jews, Gypsies [and perhaps Slavics, Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, blacks, physically or mentally disabled, and political opponents including Communists, Social Democrats, dissenting clergy, resistance fighters, prisoners of war, and artists of works Hitler condemned], weren't people, and sent police around to confiscate their guns, thus he used the well meaning intentions&advertising of the previous government's lists to disarm a group he intended to massacre.
    Ah yes you are correct there was special regulations against those not deemed to be "german citizens". Thanks for adding to my post.

However it played out, my point is that war times brought such policies, yet here we are having such things imposed on us when no such tumultuous times, like a world war, are upon us. These brainwashing tactics of our liberals need to be stopped somehow. I noticed a lot of ar15 sales.. that is a good start, showing we intend to stock up and ride it out, but that doesn't help our children obtain our "luxuries"

Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    Ah yes you are correct there was special regulations against those not deemed to be "german citizens". Thanks for adding to my post.

However it played out, my point is that war times brought such policies, yet here we are having such things imposed on us when no such tumultuous times, like a world war, are upon us. These brainwashing tactics of our liberals need to be stopped somehow. I noticed a lot of ar15 sales.. that is a good start, showing we intend to stock up and ride it out, but that doesn't help our children obtain our "luxuries"
    Rangebob is clarifying not adding to your disjointed post.

Quote Originally Posted by VanIsleCam View Post
    Rangebob is clarifying not adding to your disjointed post.
    Thanks for your helpful observation. I had hoped my point may have been the thing that might garner further comment though.

It is fairly obvious that those deemed as enemies of the state, regardless of ethics, would be removed from such rights. Just as criminals here may not have such rights, as an example (and no I am not saying the aforementioned groups are all akin to criminals). We are not criminals or enemies of the state or anything of the sort...and are being treated as such. My point was clearly outlined in the latter part of my post.

I am just tired of being treated like a dangerous enemy to the people, as all of you are. I have my doubts that papers and signatures really do a lot, we have seen so much political corruption lately.
    Last edited by $kull; 05-21-2019 at 04:00 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VanIsleCam View Post
    Wont move the dial - druggies don't vote.
    Tying up the healthcare system affects us all.