Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718

Thread: Blair not ruling out federal order to implement potential handgun ban

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggy View Post
    Why would the fear us, where is the protests??? Everyone has just become useless keyboard warriors!!! Canadian debt slaves can't afford to take a day off to protest sh1t because fear of losing their jobs. Nation of slaves.
    Yep and all that we’ll be left with is sharp sticks and rocks....thats from the news in other parts of the world btw...we are so insulated from reality here
    Last edited by Big Brother; 06-27-2020 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Typo

CGN Regular
    Unless the Conservatives win next election, we're all ####ed. Vote for Leslyn.

well i dont know whether its the liberals or covid but have been waiting ten weeks for restricted firearm i ordered end of April!!

Quote Originally Posted by pete64 View Post
    well i dont know whether its the liberals or covid but have been waiting ten weeks for restricted firearm i ordered end of April!!
    neither, ontario CFO is woefully understaffed.

deleted
    Last edited by odie15; 07-24-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner99 View Post
    Me ME ME

Is that what all Canadians think, about them selves. Certainly not patriotic duty.

At least fund a legal challenge and grow a pair.
    That's what happens when people are drinkin' the Gov cool-aid juice for a long time...unity is erased, pride is diminished, honor is non-existent. Just a bunch of steers...

Good goverance and common sense is not part of the Lie-beral agenda. Stupidity, turmoil and hardship is what they worship

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpee View Post
    I wish someone in power would stand up and say NO we are not going after law-abiding gun owners and YES we are going to go hard after criminals.
    If they did it would only be "Lip Service" to gain votes

Sharpee...
    you are just about there in your statement...
    But instead of looking for someone else with the power let's look at us as having the power and we potentially do.
    We have to get organized as one community and just dig in our heels and say "NO".
    This can be done...
    I have seen and heard the same old BS getting tossed around for decades.These attacks on our community needs to stop once and for all.
    "I want you to stand up for your country and start singin and if you don't f**k ya"......Jimi Hendrix 1968.
    CCFR member.
    I may be losing braincells by the day but guitar players don't need many anyway !