Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223

Thread: Mayhem Sale Starts May 28! Prices like you have never seen

I just wanna say Thank you!

You guys were awesome to deal with, thank you very much!

Expried Business Member
    Just wanted to reach out and say thank you to all the customers with their great attitudes and understanding!

It can be tough making the call that someones order is out of stock (as we are gun guys too) and expecting the barrage profanit's that usually follows. Its always pleasant to have a understanding person on the other end of the line and this sale in particular you all have been great!

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Just wanted to reach out and say thank you to all the customers with their great attitudes and understanding!

It can be tough making the call that someones order is out of stock (as we are gun guys too) and expecting the barrage profanit's that usually follows. Its always pleasant to have a understanding person on the other end of the line and this sale in particular you all have been great!

How is the bad log coming along?
    Quote Originally Posted by H4831 View Post
    Nothing beats a computer key board for tightening up groups.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco_mudder View Post
    How is the bad log coming along?
    We are at 99% processed,the bulk of the restricted transfers are done/awaiting approval and the rest should be completed shortly and we are shipping as fast as our label printer can print.

Coming in on our days off really helped speed things up.

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    We are at 99% processed,the bulk of the restricted transfers are done/awaiting approval and the rest should be completed shortly and we are shipping as fast as our label printer can print.

Coming in on our days off really helped speed things up.

Sounds good! Thanks for the update. I haven’t heard anything since I placed my order last Wednesday, but I figured you were probably swamped.
    Quote Originally Posted by H4831 View Post
    Nothing beats a computer key board for tightening up groups.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco_mudder View Post
    Sounds good! Thanks for the update. I haven’t heard anything since I placed my order last Wednesday, but I figured you were probably swamped.
    It's been a full week since I ordered and I haven't heard anything either.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

CGN Regular
    Great deal wish I would have grabbed more during my initial order. however I noticed a clerical error from their shipping courier company. They listed my address as one digit off so it would have been sent to the nutcase down my street who plants the Liberal signs on his front lawn. I called the courier company to fix the error but I guarantee he would have went straight to the newspaper if ammo or firearm items showed up in his mailbox.

Thumbs up

Hey folks!
    These guys are rockstars! But believe me it's in our best interest that we don't hear anything and that they spend their time doing what they do best. The logistics of this sort of thing is astronomically difficult and time consuming. They have only OUR best interests in mind.

Hats off to Wanstalls! Thanks so much!