Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought first restricted now what?

Bought first restricted now what?

Bored seeding with autosteer so I started surfing the net and ordered an AR. I got my rpal a while back and joined a range but what now? My rpal has .0002 at the end. Do I need to apply for an ATT before it gets shipped to me (post office)? Does the dealer applying for the transfer start it or do I have to call in? Should have researched first but I had a store credit burning a hole in my wallet.
    Thanks

The store will ship and if you need to oick-up from the post office, you can do so without an ATT.
    “The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” ― Plato

Can I apply for ATT with just the receipt printed out or does the transfer have to be approved first?

Super Moderator
    Read the conditions attached to your RPAL.

Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    Read the conditions attached to your RPAL.
    If it's his first restricted purchase, there are no conditions on the card. However, they will process a new card with conditions on it and mail it out.

Note two things
    1) Card printing is very slow at the moment, I'm still waiting on my new card after about 6 weeks,
    2) when they process your new card, your conditions are setup in their system. So you have them but can't show that you have them if you don't have your new card.
    F.... THIS LIBERAL WOKE SCUM.

Quote Originally Posted by First_timer View Post
    If it's his first restricted purchase, there are no conditions on the card. However, they will process a new card with conditions on it and mail it out.

Note two things
    1) Card printing is very slow at the moment, I'm still waiting on my new card after about 6 weeks,
    2) when they process your new card, your conditions are setup in their system. So you have them but can't show that you have them if you don't have your new card.
    So do I have to wait for my new card to apply for ATT? I appreciate your patience (and what are the standard conditions on an rpal?)

Note two things
    Quote Originally Posted by nevereadyron View Post
    So do I have to wait for my new card to apply for ATT? I appreciate your patience (and what are the standard conditions on an rpal?)
    Your new card will have the conditions on it, at that point you don't need an ATT and they wouldn't give you an ATT while you wait on your new card, I've asked multiple times.

Let me tell you what I was told and you can make your assessment.
    1) first time I asked for an ATT, I was told that the conditions are attached to my license and it's in the system. However, it was up to me whether I wanted to transport as if asked by a cop for some reason to show my license I wouldn't have the conditions nor the most recent version of my card. It would be at the cops descretion on what to do at that point. (Note that even though the card doesn't have the correct version your license is stiĺl active)
    2) second time, I was told absolutely I can transport while waiting on my card. The information is in the system and the cop has all the access they have to see that you have the applicable conditions.

See link below for answers to some common questions,
    http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/n...015-09-eng.htm
    F.... THIS LIBERAL WOKE SCUM.

Your new card will have the conditions on it, at that point you don't need an ATT and they wouldn't give you an ATT while you wait on your new card, I've asked multiple times.

1) first time I asked for an ATT, I was told that the conditions are attached to my license and it's in the system. However, it was up to me whether I wanted to transport as if asked by a cop for some reason to show my license I wouldn't have the conditions nor the most recent version of my card. It would be at the cops descretion on what to do at that point. (Note that even though the card doesn't have the correct version your license is stiĺl active)
    2) second time, I was told absolutely I can transport while waiting on my card. The information is in the system and the cop has all the access they have to see that you have the applicable conditions.

Thanks a lot for your help, it is much appreciated.

Thanks for the link.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    My rpal says "standard conditions are attached to this licence" any idea what that means?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast