Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: POF Revolution SBR and Renegade Plus Rifles in stock

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Is the POF Renegade Plus SBR - 10.5" a gen 4 model.
    Quote Originally Posted by scourge18a View Post
    I think all renegades are gen 4.
    I believe the Renegade came out after the gen 4 lower was introduced.
    Correct - all of the new rifles are Gen 4 (except for the Constable, Wonder, and Puritan).

KGL

I would be interested in this, https://pof-usa.com/firearms/p308-spr/.

Would you happen to know if the firearm comes with the Luth-AR stock, and if so is the buffer tube there's as well. Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration. No ban! I need this firearm bad!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    I would be interested in this, https://pof-usa.com/firearms/p308-spr/.

Would you happen to know if the firearm comes with the Luth-AR stock, and if so is the buffer tube there's as well. Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration. No ban! I need this firearm bad!
    This rifle is shipped with the Luthar stock, which slips over a standard buffer tube.

KGL

Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    This rifle is shipped with the Luthar stock, which slips over a standard buffer tube.

KGL

Thank you for the response, what dealers are you distributing this through. So a waiting game until June, if I want the 18.5 SBR. I have a question open to all, if you had the choice of purchasing a P.O.F. .308 SBR or R/A XCR-M. I realize the XCR is more practical in the sense of versatility, but let's just toss that out the window. Which would you choose. TY
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Thank you for the response, what dealers are you distributing this through. So a waiting game until June, if I want the 18.5 SBR. I have a question open to all, if you had the choice of purchasing a P.O.F. .308 SBR or R/A XCR-M. I realize the XCR is more practical in the sense of versatility, but let's just toss that out the window. Which would you choose. TY
    If you want a AR10 POF all the way, i am actually shooping for a POF myself.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Business Member
    We sell through just about every independent dealer across Canada. Of note, the POF is restricted, whereas the Robinson Arms is a non-restricted rifle.

KGL

We sell through just about every independent dealer across Canada. Of note, the POF is restricted, whereas the Robinson Arms is a non-restricted rifle.

KGL

Thank you again for your time and patience, bookmarked your webpage. Look forward to a purchase maybe sooner than later, depending on me being able to restrain my wallet from coming out again!
    Also appreciate the heads up on the classification.
    LEST WE FORGET

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    If you want a AR10 POF all the way, i am actually shooping for a POF myself.
    I am waiting to hear back from WS to actually see if he really has an EDGE .308 SBR. And from P.O.F.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...P-o-f-Edge-308
    LEST WE FORGET

Business Member
    We are down to our last 12/5" 308 Revolution - act now while there is still time.

KGL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    We are down to our last 12/5" 308 Revolution - act now while there is still time.

KGL
    Where is it available.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast