Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Plummeting Prices on Mag Fed Shotguns!! *UTAS*

delete
    Last edited by JeffMan; 05-01-2020 at 06:13 PM.

couldn't resist that utas! order placed!

Received my fixed stock 15SA today, and took it out to shoot. The GF enjoyed shooting it better than my 870 due to less recoil and more comfortable, which is good news to me.

The serial number seems to indicate it was built in 2016, and has definitely has been shot before.The barrel was a bit dirty. It has been well oiled though.

Seemed to function fine, even with smaller loads. I just wish it accepted chokes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Received my fixed stock 15SA today, and took it out to shoot. The GF enjoyed shooting it better than my 870 due to less recoil and more comfortable, which is good news to me.

The serial number seems to indicate it was built in 2016, and has definitely has been shot before.The barrel was a bit dirty. It has been well oiled though.

Seemed to function fine, even with smaller loads. I just wish it accepted chokes.
    Does it look like the one pictured in the ad ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Does it look like the one pictured in the ad ?
    Sure does, which is the bottom of the 2 shotguns in the photo on Wolverine's first post on this thread.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Sure does, which is the bottom of the 2 shotguns in the photo on Wolverine's first post on this thread.
    Good to know .
    Wasn't sure when I saw the fine print in the ad {Product photos may not always be exactly as shown.}
    Mine should be here early next week
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Regular
    Pulled the trigger on the UTAS big time, I'm in a bit of a shotgun binge right now

Already sold out of all the XTR-12's in good colors. Aw man that sucks. I would have got tungesten or black. No burnt bronze or Flat Dark Earth For me

I ordered an Xtr12 in bronze, but I have yet to see a confirmation email, and I can't see it on my order history on the Wolverine website. However I can see it as a pending charge on my Visa so I know something went through.

The "go" button on the order history page doesn't seem to work for me. Does anyone else have that problem?

Same here Salvo but I did get a confirmation from Canada Post so something is coming!