New Ruger Canadian PC Carbines

Good day Nutters,

We have good news - after much discussion with Ruger, we are pleased to announce the new PC Carbine featuring a free-float handguard is available with a non-restricted length barrel. Additionally, the new .40 S&W is also being offered with a non-restricted length barrel. We are placing orders this week with Ruger - expect to see these at your dealers late summer.

35Y9xf6.jpg

CdGM2Ne.jpg

KGL

This is awesome news. I wasn't going to bite on this hook until this became a reality, I'd be all in for this model.

Gonna be a lot of Keltec Sub2Ks on the equipment exchange I think...

I thought I wanted this but that just looks awful if the rail doesn’t cover all the barel.

This is awesome news. I wasn't going to bite on this hook until this became a reality, I'd be all in for this model.

Gonna be a lot of Keltec Sub2Ks on the equipment exchange I think...

Hopefully people want a fair price. Sub2000 are not 600-700 dollar guns if you ask me.

Will you be ordering the different coloured polymer ones as well? I liked the original version, but held off hoping for the ODG one to come in.

Unfortunately not. Most all of the US Distributor exclusive firearms are unavailable for order directly from Ruger (rather complicated program). The Canadian legal barrel length is specific to the two approved Canadian Ruger Distributors. We have certain order minimums for special configurations, which unfortunately eliminates many custom build options.

KGL

Unfortunately not. Most all of the US Distributor exclusive firearms are unavailable for order directly from Ruger (rather complicated program). The Canadian legal barrel length is specific to the two approved Canadian Ruger Distributors. We have certain order minimums for special configurations, which unfortunately eliminates many custom build options.

KGL

Darn. Okay, thanks.

Hopefully people want a fair price. Sub2000 are not 600-700 dollar guns if you ask me.

I have no intention of getting rid of the Sub-2000 while the Ruger looks like that. It's flat out hideous, either in its original form or this new MLOK style.

I'm not saying the Kel-Tec is beautiful, but it's super light and folds in half.

I contacted Magpul to ask if they were making an X22-like stock for the Ruger Carbine, and they said they couldn't talk about upcoming projects, which hints toward "yes".

If that comes out (X9?), then it's a different ballgame because a 9mm carbine that looks like this would be worth having:

View attachment 276325

Back
Top Bottom