Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ruger Canadian PC Carbines

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsg0040 View Post
    Patiently waiting also,

Which glock mags work the Ruger PC, also would it be better to use OEM mags or aftermarket like Magpul.

Thanks
    You can use the mag well adaptor for Glock mags. We have not heard much from folks running aftermarket Glock mags. They might work, but may not. If you try these out, let us know what you find!

Quote Originally Posted by beltfed View Post
    I was waiting on the chassis version of this to come out, but after handling the latest version with the rail and original rear stockset...I was underwhelmed.
    It is too front heavy, which negates the light weight handiness of this rifle, and it is a fair amount more too. The full chassis is going to be even more of a pig, and a higher cost I think.

While I'm not stoked on the original aesthetics (the whole reason I held off one to date), it is by far the best carbine from a point-ability and shoot-ability perspective imho.

Personally guys, you can't go wrong with the original and while you are banging away at steel or in the bush, wait out on what Magpul will come up with - I'm positive it will be better than anything Ruger does.
    The weight is a bit deceiving - there is more heft than you'd expect. This has worked well for off-hand shooting, as the rifle doesn't move much when firing!

Quote Originally Posted by KaneZoR View Post
    Hi Korth,

Any chance there is a part number for just the chassis stock? For those of us who already have the m lok forend version I think there would be a lot of interest to swap the stock for the chassis, if that part can be ordered.

Thanks for being active in this thread.
    Unfortunately, the stock is not being offered as a separate item as of yet (we have not heard if Ruger plans to offer any of the newer, upgraded items aftermarket).

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    Pretty good chance these will make it in the list!!!
    We certainly hope not, but who knows with the feds...

KGL

Thanks for the reply!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    I heard the 40 S&W has feeding/extraction issues !
    UCP member
    CPC member

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    I heard the 40 S&W has feeding/extraction issues !
    We have not heard this as of yet. Many variables that can affect feeding and ejection. If both issues are present on the same rifle, best bet will be to try a different magazine. If you have experiencing trouble beyond that, Location SnapShots is the Canadian Warranty center.

KGL

Anyone know where the 40 cal. is being stocked?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happyzappy View Post
    Anyone know where the 40 cal. is being stocked?
    So few have shipped into Canada, there are not likely any sitting on dealer shelves at the moment. We are expecting another shipment in the new year (late Jan/early Feb); hopefully these will be included.

KGL

Will this shipment have any rifles with the latest platform.
    "In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.”
    Theodore Roosevelt

i handled all three of the 9mm ones this weekend.they come in regular carbine,regular carbine buttstock with fancy handguard and pistol grip stock with fancy
    handguard.

p.s. the dealer i talked to said the .40 is not very popular so they don't sell many.

he had no idea about a .45 version but said it didn't seem likely.
    member : CCFR CPC

Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    So few have shipped into Canada, there are not likely any sitting on dealer shelves at the moment. We are expecting another shipment in the new year (late Jan/early Feb); hopefully these will be included.

KGL
    Thanks,

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sheep100 View Post
    Will this shipment have any rifles with the latest platform.
    We will not know until Ruger is prepping the shipment (usually a week before they ship). At this point, due to the fact this model is unique to Canada; we are not holding our breath for our next shipment. However, we'd expect to see this rifle before the end of the first quarter.

KGL