Page 1 of 28 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ruger Canadian PC Carbines

Business Member

New Ruger Canadian PC Carbines

Good day Nutters,

We have good news - after much discussion with Ruger, we are pleased to announce the new PC Carbine featuring a free-float handguard is available with a non-restricted length barrel. Additionally, the new .40 S&W is also being offered with a non-restricted length barrel. We are placing orders this week with Ruger - expect to see these at your dealers late summer.

KGL

CGN Regular
    This is awesome news. I wasn't going to bite on this hook until this became a reality, I'd be all in for this model.

Gonna be a lot of Keltec Sub2Ks on the equipment exchange I think...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Cool. I'd like to see them go with a pistol grip style stock too.

I thought I wanted this but that just looks awful if the rail doesn’t cover all the barel.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gnome75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Astute Observer View Post
    This is awesome news. I wasn't going to bite on this hook until this became a reality, I'd be all in for this model.

Gonna be a lot of Keltec Sub2Ks on the equipment exchange I think...
    Hopefully people want a fair price. Sub2000 are not 600-700 dollar guns if you ask me.

Will you be ordering the different coloured polymer ones as well? I liked the original version, but held off hoping for the ODG one to come in.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by h3IIfir3pho3nix View Post
    Will you be ordering the different coloured polymer ones as well? I liked the original version, but held off hoping for the ODG one to come in.
    Unfortunately not. Most all of the US Distributor exclusive firearms are unavailable for order directly from Ruger (rather complicated program). The Canadian legal barrel length is specific to the two approved Canadian Ruger Distributors. We have certain order minimums for special configurations, which unfortunately eliminates many custom build options.

KGL

Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    Unfortunately not. Most all of the US Distributor exclusive firearms are unavailable for order directly from Ruger (rather complicated program). The Canadian legal barrel length is specific to the two approved Canadian Ruger Distributors. We have certain order minimums for special configurations, which unfortunately eliminates many custom build options.

KGL
    Darn. Okay, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    I thought I wanted this but that just looks awful if the rail doesn’t cover all the barel.
    Looks like M-Lok so you can probably put rails on the top if you need them.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome75 View Post
    Hopefully people want a fair price. Sub2000 are not 600-700 dollar guns if you ask me.
    They're not $600 guns. They'll be on the EE for $900. Lol
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 1 of 28 1234567891121 ... LastLast