Thread: New experience with TSE...

Thumbs up New experience with TSE...

So in the past, when I've had a very frustrating experience at TSE, I shared my experiences here, and to my surprise - the good folks at TSE took the feedback very seriously, and JR was more than willing to listen and make things right.

Well, now in 2019, I am still dealing with these guys, and I think it's only fair to share that my most recent interactions with TSE have been nothing short of exemplary and very positive.

I am talking about every single inquiry type of emails being answered within 24 hours. And multiple follow-ups with questions that the team was not only incredibly knowledgeable around but also very responsive and willing to help. I even got a follow up call from one of the team members here to clarify some things in my email as well as to ensure that my order was done up correctly and to give me a personal update.

Great service and an ongoing fantastic experience here - certainly a +1 in my books. JR - you're definitely doing something right there with the team and the overall focus on your customers. Major props, sir!

BANNED
    I came to pick up my first gen NEA 102 from there and before they let me inspect it a range officer came over and literally threatened to shoot me if I pointed it at him. Having supervised an indoor shooting range for a year I would have fired him on the spot if he was one of mine. Unacceptable. I didn't complain about it but just told myself I'd never go back if they let their staff do such things. Glad they worked to change things for the better and took constructive criticism seriously. It's rare in this industry.