Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: **SOLD OUT** Dlask Arms AR-15 Lower Receivers

**SOLD OUT** Dlask Arms AR-15 Lower Receivers

Well boys, it's come to the crunch now. If you don't have an AR-15 within the next 9 days it may never happen for you. According to those in the know (which isn't me to be sure) the Lib-Tards will be placing our beloved AR-15 platform into the Prohibited category of evil, black and scary guns (racist Liberal a***holes).

We just so happen to have our (maybe) last batch of AR lower receivers just finished and off for anodizing ! This is a small batch of 40 units, a few of which are already spoken for.

We thought these could use a funny little tribute to our fearless leader in the fancy-man socks so we have some special engraving and serial numbers on these.

(Please don't ask, I will post a picture once they come back from anodize.)

So, if you want one, call the shop with all of the pertinent info and a CC number and we will ensure your transfer is started that day. Don't miss out on these, it's far easier to worry about the Visa bill later than miss out on what is possibly your LAST CHANCE to be grandfathered into a new Prohib class !

Price is $149.99 + tax.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Lol! #3 is mine!

Bill sent me.

For those of you that have called and asked, the engraving is a small clown face on the left side of the magwell and the words 'Just'n Case !'.

All serial numbers begin with FUJ (any guesses what that stands for ?).

These are maybe the LAST AR-15 receivers we ever sell to the general public and are 100% made in Canada from genuine Cerro Forge lower reciever blanks.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    These are maybe the LAST AR-15 receivers we ever sell to the general public [...]
    I'm sure you'll get rich selling to the government, they'll need those guns pretty soon...

Quote Originally Posted by essorx View Post
    I'm sure you'll get rich selling to the government, they'll need those guns pretty soon...
    Hahaha, no one in Canada gets rich selling to the Gov't. They have the pockets to buy direct from Colt. We only supply local LE with custom firearms that the Big-Boy companies don't bother to make. The scraps as it were. . .
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    LMAO I just completed a purchase of one of these lowers HIDING in the bathroom as my wife returned from work!!!

Who the hell needs a permit from The Ministry of Wifely Approval @ $149, NOT ME!!!

Thanks Dlask, you guys ROCK!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Regular
    I couldn't resist it.

BANNED
    Can these be purchased online? I'll take 4, but the wife is assembling the bunk-bed she just bought in the room beside me, haha!

Great deal, thanks Dlask!!
    Last edited by CoonT; 05-24-2019 at 06:36 PM.

Hi,

I think I just missed you guys before shop closing time. I have sent you an email, money at the ready as soon as I get a reply or Ill try to call again first think Monday morning.

Cheers.
    FORCE À SUPERBE MERCY À FOIBLE

Uber Super GunNutz RoughneckRico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZero3 View Post
    Hi,

I think I just missed you guys before shop closing time. I have sent you an email, money at the ready as soon as I get a reply or Ill try to call again first think Monday morning.

Cheers.
    Dido.
    Member: CSSA, OFAH, CCFR, NFA, CTOA & NRA

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast