Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canada’s Sporting Rifle Under The Gun! AR-15 Sale!

Got a green lower thx!!

I was hunting the AR lower, but started to feel fishy about all the shops are doing SALES on the ARs......
    Do they had insight news that we did not have?

Anyway, feeling ###@#%£xxxxx@&$&@ about this government!

Wished today is the Election Day to vote them out!
    CDTSA 2020

CGN frequent flyer
    Personally, I’d rather load up and have AR’s and if no ban comes in then that’s fine because I have AR’s. If the opposite happened and people with RPAL’s had no AR’s and AR’s or the entire restricted category were banned or grandfathered then such people would be SOL.

As far as running a retail business goes, it would be ridiculous to not capitalize on a sales trend. I’m also wondering how our firearms retailers are going to be managing their inventory with this rumor in mind. Its not a baseless rumor because even if Clement retracted it then we’ve still seen plenty of other evidence towards the same conclusion: Bill Blair’s homework assignment, lots of chatter in the lefty media (there was a discussion and interview / taking calls on a chat radio program about the rumored ban just an hour ago and chatter about it on other social media today as well) .

It’s nice that FOC has restocked the lowers and is not panicking themselves. One might imagine that retailers might be inclined to reduce their exposure by blowing out their inventory of restricted firearms and then restocking if nothing happens in the near future. Precarious times for dealers with large amounts of inventory, I’d be wary were I in their positions.

Anyways, good show FOC!
    Last edited by CaberTosser; 05-24-2019 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ndrw21 View Post
    Is it just me that feels like it's in bad taste to capitalize and profit on rumours?
    I'm all for people owning guns, but aside from unnamed sources and rumours (which Clement recently walked back), there is zero hard evidence at any sort of a ban is going to be implemented. Especially with the CSS "news release" that's attached to the FOC email saying that a ban WILL take place on June 2nd (although it's very weird that they mention that the AR-15 is a .22 calibre rifle).
    The ar15 is typically a 22 calibre, projectile sized.. 224". If they're having sales it's partially to mitigate losses. Prohib items lose a lot of value, and may not be allowed to be sold out of business inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by WWW226 View Post
    I was hunting the AR lower, but started to feel fishy about all the shops are doing SALES on the ARs......
    Do they had insight news that we did not have?

Anyway, feeling ###@#%£xxxxx@&$&@ about this government!

Wished today is the Election Day to vote them out!
    No more insight than anyone else following along closely, unless they happen to know one of the secret "sources" but a lot of people would rather be safe than sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12