Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: hundreds of Stripped lower AR receivers in US stock 24 X 9 pages. equals lots of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We do not have all the answers, and we have already asked the questions... Until something happens it is business as usual. We have been lead to believe if the firearms are transferred to the end user they are the property of that person. The importation of those defense products should not be impeded nor denied. If they are registered to you they become part of your personal inventory. Of course everything hinges on if and how they proceed as well as the conditions that are imposed. Everything is speculation until the Government does something. Please understand we are in the dark just like everyone else.

We will update everyone as the information becomes available.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Does this mean that you start the transfer at time of purchase, or once the firearm has landed in Alberta? That month in between could make the difference.

There are a couple of lowers I would like to order but I'm afraid there might not be enough time. Any advise or input would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by rkm View Post
    There are a couple of lowers I would like to order but I'm afraid there might not be enough time. Any advise or input would be greatly appreciated.
    See post 131 in this thread:

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...9-99USD/page14

They told me through email and the phone today that they will start the transfer even though the receiver still in the states.

When they did this before, you had to have it registered in your name at the time the
    Legislation can into play

CGN Regular
    Anybody ever got the "cart error 005 contact customer service" message when trying to checkout? I am trying to order an Angstadt Arms 0940 lower but checkout isn't working.

Ordered 2 receiver today, at 11am, from IRG; one for me and one gifted to my best friend who didn't have an AR yet.
    An hour Later got a call to verify a few things.

Very happy with you guys for my first order.
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.

Another one here wondering what happens if they don’t come through....will there be full refunds? Also for the lowers, do they count as accessories or firearms for the shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by greentourismo View Post
    Another one here wondering what happens if they don’t come through....will there be full refunds? Also for the lowers, do they count as accessories or firearms for the shipping?
    Lowers are the firearm portion, so you’re looking at a firearm charge.

I don’t imagine IRG would be issuing full refunds... ultimately you’re gambling at this point. Maybe just getting away with the restocking fee...

Everyone has skin in the game, including the end users.

Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    Lowers are the firearm portion, so you’re looking at a firearm charge.

I don’t imagine IRG would be issuing full refunds... ultimately you’re gambling at this point. Maybe just getting away with the restocking fee...

Everyone has skin in the game, including the end users.
    Do they really tho? It’s a stocked item, if they are told they can’t sell or transfer they can stop right there. No money out of pocket. I don’t know if I’m willing to gamble $200-300 without some sort of confirmation.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast