Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: hundreds of Stripped lower AR receivers in US stock 24 X 9 pages. equals lots of fun!

Didn't realise you had too. I've only ever spoken with the CFC and gotten transfer notices in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntmonkey View Post
    Didn't realise you had too. I've only ever spoken with the CFC and gotten transfer notices in the mail.
    You don't 'have to' but most do so you know sooner.
    I may not be as good as I once was...but I'm as good once as I ever was

Don't practise until you get it right...practise until you can't get it wrong

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by rayzorloo View Post
    You're in BC, that's slow for you guys lol...I'd love a 5 day transfer, my last in ON took almost 4 weeks
    Yes, just because I didn't get the transfer# from IRG. Usually in BC, if I bought a pistol at my LGS in the morning, I can call CFO immediately with the transfer#, and ask them to email me the approval letter, and I can bring the pistol back to home in the afternoon before the store is close.

The fastest record is I called in at 09:15am, and got the email at 10:24am lol

If I order a receiver today, how long until I can get it in my hands so it speak? I’m talking most about having them get from USA to Canada?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    If I order a receiver today, how long until I can get it in my hands so it speak? I’m talking most about having them get from USA to Canada?
    In a perfect scenario where they get all their export license in order if you order before the 15th of each month it'll be here the following month. But lately I think most orders have been delayed because of US govt moving slowing and its roughly the 2nd month after. Order now mostly likely Sept.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678