Thread: ONLY 7 LEFT - Smith & Wesson M&P Sport 2 556 Optics Ready

Expired Business Member
    4131 Highway 35/115 Orono, Ontario, L0B1M0

$800?

I will pass
    I am proud supporter of the: Canadian Armed Forces, RCMP, Firefighters, Paramedics, Border Control
    Basically, if your put your life in danger to better this country, you have my respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove12gshotguns View Post
    $800?

I will pass
    This is the optics ready model this is the exact same price as all the other retailers sell the optics ready model for bullseye literally just put the optics ready model on for the same price, as someone who has shopped at east hill a few times I can tell you they are very friendly knowledgeable staff and they offer very competitive prices
    “I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote Originally Posted by Unexpected View Post
    This is the optics ready model this is the exact same price as all the other retailers sell the optics ready model for bullseye literally just put the optics ready model on for the same price, as someone who has shopped at east hill a few times I can tell you they are very friendly knowledgeable staff and they offer very competitive prices
    Nah they are cheaper at most places,but hey,to each their own.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Unexpected View Post
    What makes this "optics ready"? The rear MBUS is gone and the front A2 sight is replaced with a railed gas block?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    What makes this "optics ready"? The rear MBUS is gone and the front A2 sight is replaced with a railed gas block?
    Yes, now you have to use optics, optics ready

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Yet, finding AR under 1K in stock is a challenge these days
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Price is fair for current market. Most people get the red dot for their AR. So, not having the A2 front sight post blocking 50% of FOV is worth the extra money. All the people I know who went cheap A2, first thing they asked was “that sight on the end just comes off right, I wanna put a red dot on it”. Hahhahhahaa