Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: IWI Masada 9mm Striker-Fired Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Jon, roger that, any chance you might have some extractor springs in stock? I ran into some "issues' mounting the Holosun MRDS,
    Thanks

BTW for anyone mounting a Holosun 509t or a similar "closed emitter" type MRDS, you gonna hear what I have to say.
    I didn't have issues mounting my Holosun, I was aware in advance that you needed shorter screws.

Technological advances in design and manufacturing made it possible for full-size red dot rifle optics to be reduced in size to fit pistols. However, there were three options— buy a new gun, have a gunsmith mill your slide, or go without—if the gun was not optics ready. Meprolight’s engineering team solved this dilemma with the patented quick-detach (QD) adaptor Kit that utilizes the existing rear dovetail slot for sights to mount the adaptor to hold the Mepro microRDS or any other red dot optic on the market. It is the only mounting solution to have a quick mount and dismount without having to re-zero the pistol. Now almost every pistol can use a red dot optic without the need to drill and tap mounting holes on barrels or slides. The adaptor mounts directly to a Meprolight TruDot™, a self-illuminated sight which also functions as a back-up sight should the shooter want to remove the red dot optic.

CGN Regular
    These are really excellent pistols. I’ve had mine for about 6 months, close to 5000 rds over that time, and it’s been flawless. Great accuracy, nice easy shooting 9mm. Excellent build quality, so far the durability has been superb. Highly recommend the Masada if you’re looking for a Glock 19+ size pistol

CGN Regular
    Do these use the same mags as the Jericho?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar81 View Post
    Do these use the same mags as the Jericho?
    Negative

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    will you be bringing in the sniper grey version to Canada?

Can't wait for mine to arrive!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Came to look at new pistol offering, learned about the history of masada instead.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234