Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920212224 ... LastLast

Thread: A must Read. A real good insight that was forwarded to us. SHARE WITH EVERYONE!!!!.

Every gun owner should read this. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    For my gunnie friends. This is long but worth the read:

OICs significance
    I'm sorry, but "It's too hard to do from an administrative point of view" isn't much of an argument.

The Liberals have already said they would fix legislation to allow municipal governments to implement handgun bans, because the provinces can't be trusted to do it (too many conservatives) and the hippy-dippy mayors will do just about anything.

The real question is off-site storage. If the mayor of Toronto or Montreal bands handguns, can we store them outside city limits, possibly in a safe deposit box at a bank? I don't want to sell my collection at a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by lintocs View Post
    The real question is off-site storage. If the mayor of Toronto or Montreal bands handguns, can we store them outside city limits, possibly in a safe deposit box at a bank? I don't want to sell my collection at a loss.
    It's not really an option. A pile of firearms in one place would be a logistical nightmare a disaster waiting to happen.
    Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN!!!
    ------------------------------

a good read, with a logical explanation. at the time, its one of the few things that calms me down. it just doesn't make sense....

CGN frequent flyer kinggeorge168's Avatar
    Good read. Thanks

Solid read, I enjoyed that. I also enjoy the idea of clogging up the court system with this bull####, why should we be the only ones inconvenienced haha
    TERMS OF SALE - “Shipping” means tracked with a signature and $100 coverage, additional insurance is responsibility of the buyer. My liability ends when an item is accepted by Canada Post.

Quote Originally Posted by lintocs View Post
    The real question is off-site storage. If the mayor of Toronto or Montreal bands handguns, can we store them outside city limits, possibly in a safe deposit box at a bank?
    Let me see if I’m following you. You’re asking if the CFO will give you an ATT to transport handguns to a bank? Call me crazy, but I’m thinking the odds are against you... It did give me a chuckle imagining that conversation though 😁
    Member CCFR
    Member CSSA

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
    - Winston Churchill

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

I can see retailers and distributors taking a big hit when the left moves to act, and owners cocoon.

CGN Regular
    File your appeals!
    ==========
    CCFR Member