Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1222242526272829303132

Thread: A must Read. A real good insight that was forwarded to us. SHARE WITH EVERYONE!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by AGrant580 View Post
    I am a member of the CCFR, OFAH, CSSA, and IPSC (I know not a gun Right org) and I buy my wife the same memberships, were both CSSA range officers we are involved as much as we can.
    I'm a member of the CCFR and CSSA, and active at my local range and politically. The gun rights orgs do a good job of fighting back against the talking points of anti-gunners. We need action at all and every level including advocacy, politically, and educating your friends and neighbours who don't own firearms that Canadian firearms owners are safe and responsible. THe CCFR/CSSA/NFA/CSAAA all have a little different background and goals. Every gun owner in Canada should be encouraged to be a member of at least one of these groups as well as take the time to call their elected officials and work to elect responsible government. All of these groups do a better job of advocating for firearms rights than any individual firearms owners can do alone.

Don't forget, the Liberals are working on handguns next... Support all of the organizations that advocate for responsible firearms ownership. IMO, modern sporting rifles have been targeted because they are very popular with new firearms owners and bring lots of new members to the range and to purchase firearms and accessories.

ppl need to share this vid everywhere.

Thanks IRunguns, something to consider.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    If you wish for peace, prepare for war.

CGN Regular
    Great advisory post! Every gun owners should read and be informed during this crisis.