Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223242526272830 ... LastLast

Thread: A must Read. A real good insight that was forwarded to us. SHARE WITH EVERYONE!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by jmichelin84 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked already, but for the Layman can anyone explain to me the summarized version?
    They ban, you get revocation, you appeal, ban on hold until the court hears it. CFP cant handle 400,000 normal transactions a year now, they wont be able to comply with 1,000,000 revocations in a timely manner.

Shawn

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Understood for restricted firearms like AR15s, but what happens for NR guns that become prohibited? No registration certificates to revoke, so how do you challenge it...

Youza.
    Have you really seen any NR guns around you to begin with ??? lol

Bump for visibility in light of impending ban

I'm going to put my Irunguns shirt on now..

Thanks for that insightful article. You guys are awesome

This will be even more interesting to see how it rolls out with the pandemic in effect.
    CFP being even slower and most courts running minimally.
    We all know the Libs can't let a good tragedy go to waste... Even if they're already neck deep in other problems.
    Might as well bankrupt us even more, can't get that credit downgrade fast enough!

Let them choke on their casual arrogance.

Is there a prominent firearms attorney in Canada that we need to get in our corner on this?? I'd like to get some legal advice once things start rolling out.

If it comes to it I will start a trust/escrow and raise funds for said legal representative. I will contribute $2000 myself to get things started. Please chime in if you have more information.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vancouverbc View Post
    Is there a prominent firearms attorney in Canada that we need to get in our corner on this?? I'd like to get some legal advice once things start rolling out.

If it comes to it I will start a trust/escrow and raise funds for said legal representative. I will contribute $2000 myself to get things started. Please chime in if you have more information.
    ^^^This.... I would also contribute
    Member of the CCFR, CSSA, and Conservative Party. PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING.

Another post has a list if guns to be banned included NR guns.

Since they can't send a revocation for something they haven't isssued, how are they going to come after my NR guns? And I do mean semi, box mag, pistol grip, black.
    If your ad in the EE is for an item that is sold, do us all a favour and mark the header PLS REMOVE.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrwlf View Post
    Another post has a list if guns to be banned included NR guns.

Since they can't send a revocation for something they haven't isssued, how are they going to come after my NR guns? And I do mean semi, box mag, pistol grip, black.
    Was there a post that has actually stated what would be covered in this ban? I haven’t seen anything yet outlining precisely which firearms or types of firearms.

What a #### show the government is stirring up right now