Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Last AR15

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Update: Sold out of AT15 stripped lower receivers. Only two AR15's left, short 7" CQB AT15 custom rifle, and a used Colt M4 Carbine.

Update: Down to 1 last AT15 complete rifle.

I just placed an order for a upper/lower in the third production run. I payed the 50%...is that enough to be considered completed/finalized? If not, would paying the remaining amount now complete/finalize the order, or do I need to wait till production of my upper/lower is complete? I’d like to avoid the new BS rules and regulations if at all possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Added and subtracted relevant information.

Modern Sporter's are still being sold, orders are being taken for the third production run. Any sales completed/finalized prior to C71 receiving royal assent will be treated as sales prior to C71... Any sales completed/finalized after C71 receives royal assent will be subject to whatever new rules and regulations are implemented (read as: shoved involuntarily down our throats).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Double post...
    Last edited by Scotty454; 07-19-2019 at 04:24 AM.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramnon View Post
    I just placed an order for a upper/lower in the third production run. I payed the 50%...is that enough to be considered completed/finalized? If not, would paying the remaining amount now complete/finalize the order, or do I need to wait till production of my upper/lower is complete? I’d like to avoid the new BS rules and regulations if at all possible.
    C71 has received royal ascent, and is now law. You're too late (by about a month), unfortunately.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    C71 has received royal ascent, and is now law. You're too late (by about a month), unfortunately.
    Those transfer rules are not in effect, and likely will not be till after the election. Numerous threads on this I believe.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Those transfer rules are not in effect, and likely will not be till after the election. Numerous threads on this I believe.
    I spoke with the CFO for Alberta about a week ago and this is exactly what was told to me. The problem is, there's no guarantee, they can only say 'likely', and if you look at the infrastructure, they don't have any sort of a system developed to handle the task. Incredibly uncertain times, becausse C71 is now passed, it can come at any time. Most people 'in the know' (and I use that term loosely) don't think the government is going to act on it until after the election.

If it were me I`d pay off the remainder now, that way your name won't find its way onto any C71 unofficial LGR lists.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    We have one complete AR15 which is a tiny little bastard.
    A 7.5" barreled, 24" overall, AT15 build for $2750.

Edits: down to only 1 AT15 stripped lower left.
    Edits: Bushmaster lowers are sold out. AT15's down to 2 left. Added a colt M4 Carbine in 22lr.
    Edits: Colt M4 is sold.

If you're still looking, give us a call 403-277-7786
    What handguard is that on the little guy?
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    If it were me I`d pay off the remainder now, that way your name won't find its way onto any C71 unofficial LGR lists.
    Ya, that’s what I’m thinking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12