Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fedarm shotguns at great prices - Pumps from $229, Semis from $359

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JFF View Post
    They are fixed cylinder chokes, so there is no changing chokes.
    Did not really needed one, but took one + box of buckshot for just in case gun, e.g. cabin, camp, etc. Something I can see next to the door for protection. $200 + tax shipped. Cannot go wrong.
    Last edited by guess_kto; 06-19-2019 at 07:16 PM.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Ya I am on the fence about it. Don't really need another 12 gauge, but it's a great price.

Haven't seen anything that cheap in a while, I was almost tempted for the $266 semi too

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    Did not really needed one, but took one + box of buckshot for just in case gun, e.g. cabin, camp, etc. Something I can see next to the door for protection. $200 + tax shipoed. Cannot go wrong.
    Did you get regular stock or pistol grip?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    Did you get regular stock or pistol grip?
    Debated for a while. I took pistol grip as it is easier to control and shoot. Visually regular stock is nicier + it is cheaper, but practicality won.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Hi CanAm, the description on the FX4 says it will hold 4 shells, is it 3" or 2 3/4"? What kind of magazine extensions will fit on it?

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    Debated for a while. I took pistol grip as it is easier to control and shoot. Visually regular stock is nicier + it is cheaper, but practicality won.
    Haha,.I debated all day, than finally bought the regular stock, kinda second guessing myself now but ah well,.sure I'll be happy for sub $200, 7 shot, 12g.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I went for the pistol grip 20 gauge pump...
    Easier to justify then another 12 LOL

I got my 12 guage today, really light weight wow, I watched some good reviews on YouTube before I bought one, which is why I figured it was worth a try for the price. Can say I'm quite satisfied with it so far, smooth pump, descent trigger. Serve its purpose for a beater and fun at the farm, and for $172 or whatever my only regret is not grabbing the semi.

I just got the 12 guage FRN pump in the mail today. I can't figure out how to take apart the magazine tube. There's a little plastic retainer in the end of it but I don't want to pry it. The manual is of no help. Anybody had theirs apart? Other than that I'm happy with my purchase.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast