Fedarm shotguns at great prices - Pumps from $229, Semis from $359

They are fixed cylinder chokes, so there is no changing chokes.

Thanks, ya I watched a few YouTube reviews and they seem ok for the price. I went ahead and ordered that fedarm frn 12g, 7+1. I think it'll be a good beater for $200 and change shipped to the door!

Ya for the price I don't think you can go wrong for a beater. Having a 7+1 capacity is a plus as well.

They are fixed cylinder chokes, so there is no changing chokes.
Did not really needed one, but took one + box of buckshot for just in case gun, e.g. cabin, camp, etc. Something I can see next to the door for protection. $200 + tax shipped. Cannot go wrong.

Last edited:
Hi CanAm, the description on the FX4 says it will hold 4 shells, is it 3" or 2 3/4"? What kind of magazine extensions will fit on it?

Debated for a while. I took pistol grip as it is easier to control and shoot. Visually regular stock is nicier + it is cheaper, but practicality won.

Haha,.I debated all day, than finally bought the regular stock, kinda second guessing myself now but ah well,.sure I'll be happy for sub $200, 7 shot, 12g.

I got my 12 guage today, really light weight wow, I watched some good reviews on YouTube before I bought one, which is why I figured it was worth a try for the price. Can say I'm quite satisfied with it so far, smooth pump, descent trigger. Serve its purpose for a beater and fun at the farm, and for $172 or whatever my only regret is not grabbing the semi.

I just got the 12 guage FRN pump in the mail today. I can't figure out how to take apart the magazine tube. There's a little plastic retainer in the end of it but I don't want to pry it. The manual is of no help. Anybody had theirs apart? Other than that I'm happy with my purchase.

Back
Top Bottom