Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Call Your MP about the Liberals Secret Gun Plan ( Ban ) Now

CGN Regular
    I showed up to a town hall in Nov 2015 shortly after Liberal MP Karen McCrimmon in Kanata-Carleton ( 30 year RCAF Vet) was elected. She called the Ottawa police and wanted my wife and I removed from the town hall because I was a disabled Veteran. I had a huge sign saying Trudeau lied to the wounded to buy our votes. A Liberal Veteran of the RCAF tries to have a disabled Veteran and his wife removed from a town hall meeting.

Below is a clip of her on the Kandahar Memorial and her take on CDS Johnny Vance. pay raise for exceptional service!!!

All Liberals like her are brain dead. Notice how she talks about OP Honor as a success for the Liberals. Meanwhile back at the ranch Johnny Vance has over 900 cases of sexual assault sitting on his desk. I wonder what those 900 people think about the success of the CDS and OP Honor. The Liberals and Vance need to be removed from Public Office. Take the time to watch my brain dead Liberal MP Karen McCrimmon with Evan Solomon on CTV.

Do you honestly think Liberal MP's give a #### about their Constituents!. These people are so out of touch they don't have two clues to rub together. I thought Karen McCrimmon was intelligent until I saw this news clip. She struggles to answer questions through the whole interview smirking just like "The Turd"

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1692014
    Last edited by Peerless; 05-28-2019 at 03:00 PM.

I've written my MP.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    I showed up to a town hall in Nov 2015 shortly after Liberal MP Karen McCrimmon in Kanata-Carleton ( 30 year RCAF Vet) was elected. She called the Ottawa police and wanted my wife and I removed from the town hall because I was a disabled Veteran. I had a huge sign saying Trudeau lied to the wounded to buy our votes. A Liberal Veteran of the RCAF tries to have a disabled Veteran and his wife removed from a town hall meeting.

Below is a clip of her on the Kandahar Memorial and her take on CDS Johnny Vance. pay raise for exceptional service!!!

All Liberals like her are brain dead. Notice how she talks about OP Honor as a success for the Liberals. Meanwhile back at the ranch Johnny Vance has over 900 cases of sexual assault sitting on his desk. I wonder what those 900 people think about the success of the CDS and OP Honor. The Liberals and Vance need to be removed from Public Office. Take the time to watch my brain dead Liberal MP Karen McCrimmon with Evan Solomon on CTV.

Do you honestly think Liberal MP's give a #### about their Constituents!. These people are so out of touch they don't have two clues to rub together. I thought Karen McCrimmon was intelligent until I saw this news clip. She struggles to answer questions through the whole interview smirking just like "The Turd"

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1692014

Karen states, " we never forget the cost of war ". Really! The liberals have forgotten this long ago.

Dictatorship and corruption run rampant in this country.

Where's the freedom? Where's the transparency? Shame on JT and his band of idiots. Vote this piece of trash out in October!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Straight to voicemail. I left a message. We'll see if my MP returns my phone call.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

Uber Super GunNutz
    My MP is a conservative, firearms-friendly lady. I sent her an email regardless.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    Whether your believe a ban or reclassification is coming or not, it is important that you call your MP ( whether they are CPC, NDP or Liberals ) NOW to let them know one of his/her constituents is a gun issue voter and opposing to any further restrictions, whether the word "gun ban" is actually used in Bill Blair's play of words.

Let your MP know in no uncertainties these 3 points:

1) The ambiguous threat and secretive plan of this government concerning "gun ban" is unacceptable. This has been in the same vain as SNC-Lavalin scandal and Mark Norman's case, and it is everything against "transparent" government that the Liberals advertised;

2) Using OIC to reclassify and prohibit guns to achieve the effect of a gun ban is undemocratic and an abuse of power. It is the action of a government when it does not have the support of the people and its own firearms consultation;

3) Any policy and action on further restriction on firearms are contrary to the overwhelming evidence of 100,000 survey responses in the government's own firearms consultation. 100,000 people have voiced their opposition to further further restriction. A gun ban is not "evidence based policy".
    Can you post links or PDF of the survey responses so we can send them in with our letters? Sending back this material included even if they still have it creates an impact

What day is the PM supposed to meet with then New Zealand PM? I would expect a joint statement for "theater on the hill" and when they are treading on thin ice or no ice at all making a grand international statement comforts them when they don't have a case and are blowing smoke

I was also planning a joint letter to our PM and the NZ PM as I see where this is going. Its the same crap we did to Japanese Canadians during WW II. We had a threat which they were not a part of, but some whipped up the cattle drive and persecuted our own country men, women, and children

Trudeau made this grand statement about Chief Pound-maker after our historical abuses. How about we don't abuse minorities, Gun owners, natives, Japanese Canadians (and the list goes on) in the first place, then a future PM will not have to apologize to us and our children in the first place due to irresponsible knee jerk reaction, and the fact they we are considered their soft targets along with other soft targets such as Admiral Mark Norman, Jody Wilson Raybold, Jane Philpott and the SNC mess etc. They live in the illusion of a Teflon bubble on Parliament Hill sometimes and only realize they are dead wrong when the are not longer in power, no longer elected, or no longer employed. It that way they do not become has-beens so out of touch with doing the right thing for the right reasons. It would be nice to look back on their careers and feel they have made a difference to be proud of that does not include screwing firearms owners, natives, Japanese Canadians or some other poor hapless minority that they use and abuse as their private puck bunny

Please CALL, not just email.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Just made the phone call. Referenced the points discussed in this thread. Also discussed the great work Seantor Plett is doing and he needs some support.

North of Hope in the " Cariboo " in Beautiful British Columbia.
    My PM is a Conserative , Todd Doherty -- Cariboo - Prince George , --- Phoned both his P.G. Office, as well as his Office in Ottawa, wasn,t able to talk to him, --- But left my feelings regading C-71 and firearms , bans , OIC,s etc; in general , they were Very Good to talk to , ( had to watch what I was saying regarding talking about turdo , his scams and scandels , and Not wanting to live in a police state , they agreed ) and were glad to hear my words , and both will pass on my feelings and remarks , regarding # 1 # 2 and # 3 to him , --- will follow up with a letter .
    Last edited by BWEST; 05-28-2019 at 04:10 PM. Reason: spelling

My MP is NDP, he is already well aware of my stance regarding more firearms laws. At this point a discussion with the potted fern in my rec room would likely be more beneficial.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast