Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Call Your MP about the Liberals Secret Gun Plan ( Ban ) Now

I clicked the link. They make you watch a full 2 minutes of ads CTV news sucks.

I called my MP, Robert Falcon Oullete, office. They asked for an e-mail. Copied and pasted Greentips post.
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except Infantry, Infantry will kill you.

I have both tweeted my opposition and called my MP's office, Diane Finley, and I know that they have been fighting it every step of the way. October's election must bring the change we need. This is ridiculous.

Just Kooning at the news, Our Senate passed the bill!

Quite honestly I think you are wasting your time calling Liberal MPs. They are in lockstep with their Supreme Leader JT. Any show of discontent or disagreement will be met with expulsion. Like most politicians all they are really interested in is surviving long enough to get the golden retirement package MPs get. JT is just a dictator with curly hair and good teeth.

If we could get Ontario and Quebec to quit voting liberal we might have a chance at repealing this new POS legislation.

CGN Regular
    I'll be calling tomorrow. I stopped into to the local constituency office and it was closed for "training" today> My MP is retiring but being replaced by a pro firearms candidate that is throwing a gun rights rally next week.
    June 4th 7-9pm at the spring st legion in Niagara Falls

Quote Originally Posted by Melnibonean View Post
    Unfortunately, the riding I will be voting in this election belongs to Justine, so calling/emailing/writing will probably do nothing.

Any ideas who I should instead direct my ire against? Or should I just pick a riding where the Liar MP won by a small margin and is in real risk of losing their seat come October? Would prefer it NOT to be Quebec, because they're pansy gun grabbers no matter what they hear
    how about the conservative MP for Regina - Wascana. Give the kid more ammunition (pun intended) to stick it to ol Ralphy

Wrote a letter will send tomorrow, sent an email and will call tomorrow. There are thousands of us, we need to show this.
    "Never in the field of human conflict, has so much, been owed by so many, to so few!"
    Winston Churchill - September 1940

BANNED
    IMO the prohibitions of Swiss Arms rifle and CZ858 was just a test to see what gun owners would do. I'm no gun expert but the banning of those two makes not much sense to me because there are so many variations of the same rifles. This was just a test to see what we would do. OOhh a few emails and letters which in end in delete and shredder. NOTHING TO FEAR is the answer the government received, full speed ahead with next level.

Unless you are ready to become a criminal when the ban comes by telling the goobermint to fvck off or take this to another level, say bye bye to firearms. The only people Ottawa criminals listen to is the people with cash who pay their way, not us useless sheeple eaters.
    Last edited by Squiggy; 05-30-2019 at 06:21 AM.