Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: latest upper/lower Mystery box ... contents revealed?

Quote Originally Posted by madcow View Post
    Beggars can’t be choosers, be lucky if you got one. Not like we didn’t get warning ahead of time.
    Paying customers are beggars?

If they said they were Anderson, they would've sold out.
    Mystery box...they sold out as well.
    Member of CCFR

IMO so long as the lower is in spec, the roll mark doesn't really matter. My $100 Aero Precision and poverty pony (Anderson) lowers have always been in spec. I've never had a problem matching them to any upper, with the exception of NEA, but that's the lower's fault in that case. lol

They cancelled my order since I concerned the quality(not brand yet) of the set, even didn't gave me a chance. I spent thousand$ in theirs business, probably this is the last one! So surprised you guy handle the business in this rough.

You guys can take a look what happen there, I post the convercation below. I just cannot get how can I threatened them by return which a common shopping policy, and in fact they are not accept return for this set. (By the way, OCA require seller should has detailed description for goods, so who is the violator?)

Stanley D What problem are you? Can you explain how can I threatened you by something legally and also not exist(I cannot return it)? Why looks like you are using cancellation threaten me?

BTW if you plan to send me some low quality AR receiver you better tell me now, otherwise I will ask you for return. Thanks
    -ME

We don't take returns on firearms so if you wish to cancel I can do that now for you.
    -Colin B
    info@truenortharms.com

I am not picky guy, I will be fine if you have confidence on the quality.
    Thanks
    -ME

your order is canceled as we cannot guarantee how you will interpret quality
    we will release PSA lowers today or tomorrow
    grab one or more of those when you get the mass mail to have assurance of a well known usa brand
    -Stanley D

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Did I ask you to cancel it? Why not tell me what brand it is since I concerned the quality? I know PSA and everyone know it is good brand. This is how you treat your customer? Not giving the information when they ask and just cancel it then give the information? I did NOT ask you cancel my order! and it is common sense to concern what you will ship out when customer don't know what is it!
    -ME

you threatened this
    -------------
    BTW if you plan to send me some low quality AR receiver you better tell me now, otherwise I will ask you for return.
    -----------
    we don't have time to deal with threats so we answered your question for you
    -Stanley D

I threatened you? for what? Return? I said that since I don't know what you will shipped and also no idea you don't accept returning. After you explained no return for it, I said I will be fine if quality is good (I asked you what you will ship it out, if you tell me USA made or PSA in that time it answered my question). I ordered a lot of stuffs from you, did you check my order history? Really disappointed what you did in that hard time for all Canadian gun owner~~~
    If I said I will post it in media or CGN that is the threatening, OK?! Asking return is normal in Canada, there is OCA protect customer every store should has returning policy.
    Again I didn't ask cancellation and I am really satisfy for PSA quality. You answered my question after you cancel my order not before. So please continue my order! Thank you!
    If you feel offense, I am sorry for that it is not what I mean
    -ME
    Last edited by AtomLew; 05-30-2019 at 08:38 AM.

Unfortunately, they don’t need your authorization to cancel an order. Any business has the right to refuse services.

Quote Originally Posted by madcow View Post
    Unfortunately, they don’t need your authorization to cancel an order. Any business has the right to refuse services.
    I know BUT THEY ASKED ME should respect my response. And I didn't say I want to cancel. Also this is not threatening, it is common to concern unknown Good's quality. They could answer me from beginning but they didn't. So you feel good for what they did?
    Last edited by AtomLew; 05-29-2019 at 02:01 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomLew View Post
    I was told it is PSA and they cancelled my order since I concerned the quality(not brand yet) of the set, even didn't gave me a chance. I spent thousand$ in theirs business, probably this is the last one! So surprised you guy handle the business in this rough.
    Based on the behiver and price it probably PSA blem set.
    You guys can take a look what happen there, I post the convercation below. I just cannot get how can I threatened them by return which a common shopping policy, and in fact they are not accept return for this set. (By the way, OCA require seller should has detailed description for goods, so who is the violator?)

Stanley D What problem are you? Why answer my question after cancel my order without authorization. Can you explain how can I threatened you by something legally and also not exist(I cannot return it)? Why looks like you are using cancellation threaten me?
    They plainly stated that they would not be revealing the brand of the sets. You're missing the point.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    I would have canceled your order too, do you realize what’s going on here, they don’t have time to deal with your petty BS. If anything their e mail to you makes me want to deal with them even more. Thanks for the laugh.

I was told it is PSA and they cancelled my order since I concerned the quality(not brand yet) of the set, even didn't gave me a chance. I spent thousand$ in theirs business, probably this is the last one! So surprised you guy handle the business in this rough.
    Based on the behiver and price it probably PSA blem set.

Stanley D What problem are you? Why answer my question after cancel my order without authorization. Can you explain how can I threatened you by something legally and also not exist(I cannot return it)? Why looks like you are using cancellation threaten me?
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

I know BUT THEY ASKED ME should respect my response. And I didn't say I want to cancel. Also this is not threatening, it is common to concern unknown Good's quality. They could answer me from beginning but they didn't. So you feel good for what they did?
    So don't buy them, they haven't answered anyone and I feel great about it, as probably most others do reading this. Looks like a set will go to someone who will appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    They plainly stated that they would not be revealing the brand of the sets. You're missing the point.
    This is what I am saying.I didn't ask brand but only quality is in spec or not. But they didn't answer me and suddenly told me it is PSA after cancel my order it all happened in 20 mins. Why they revealed brand to me if they wouldn't?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    This is what I am saying.I didn't ask brand but only quality is in spec or not. But they didn't answer me and suddenly told me it is PSA after cancel my order it all happened in 20 mins. Why they revealed brand to me if they wouldn't?
    #1. They can’t tell you if it’s quality or not since that’s based on personal opinion, I might think ford makes a quality vehicle and you might think it’s junk,

#2. They didn’t say it was PSA in they box, they said they would have some coming in tomorrow that would be announced in an e mail, English obviously isn’t your first language so I understand your reading comprehension might not be the best.

#3. There is 1000’s of people who didn’t get a chance to get a box and don’t care what’s inside, why would they bother with someone who is going to delay them at the most hectic time in Canadian firearms history?

Give your head a shake.
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer