Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: latest upper/lower Mystery box ... contents revealed?

They didn’t reveal the brand, they said they will be releasing some PSA lowers, and you could buy one of them if wanted.
    So, if you want a PSA lower, then wait for them to release those ones for sale.

^this

Couldn't have laid it out better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjm1971 View Post
    They didn’t reveal the brand, they said they will be releasing some PSA lowers, and you could buy one of them if wanted.
    So, if you want a PSA lower, then wait for them to release those ones for sale.
    OK I thought they said release PSA is the same one as this unkown box. So I misunderstood for this part.

Ah I'm so glad I'm not in an industry where I have to deal with customers like that anymore lol thanks for the laughs

Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    #1. They can’t tell you if it’s quality or not since that’s based on personal opinion, I might think ford makes a quality vehicle and you might think it’s junk,

#2. They didn’t say it was PSA in they box, they said they would have some coming in tomorrow that would be announced in an e mail, English obviously isn’t your first language so I understand your reading comprehension might not be the best.

#3. There is 1000’s of people who didn’t get a chance to get a box and don’t care what’s inside, why would they bother with someone who is going to delay them at the most hectic time in Canadian firearms history?

Give your head a shake.
    No English is not my mother tongue, I will do my best to improve it. Thanks for clear about this. But I still think they shouldn't cancel my order since I placed this order because I trusted them. If they told me no return and take the risk I can make my decision quickly and will take the risk. And also this unkmow AR set is not the only thing I ordered, they just cancelled all of them. Also the deal is gone
    Last edited by AtomLew; 05-29-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrain View Post
    Ah I'm so glad I'm not in an industry where I have to deal with customers like that anymore lol thanks for the laughs
    In fact I never had the issue like this before, probably one day you will be the customer you don't want to deal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    #1. They can’t tell you if it’s quality or not since that’s based on personal opinion, I might think ford makes a quality vehicle and you might think it’s junk,

#2. They didn’t say it was PSA in they box, they said they would have some coming in tomorrow that would be announced in an e mail, English obviously isn’t your first language so I understand your reading comprehension might not be the best.

#3. There is 1000’s of people who didn’t get a chance to get a box and don’t care what’s inside, why would they bother with someone who is going to delay them at the most hectic time in Canadian firearms history?

Give your head a shake.
    This. /end thread.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Yes PO had some misunderstanding, but IMO the TNA cancelled it too quick, I will upset if this happened on my side especially the reason is threatening which is a BS. The true reason is they don't want to deal with it, that is

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    They basically fired you as a customer because they didn’t want the headache and I don’t blame them.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    They basically fired you as a customer because they didn’t want the headache and I don’t blame them.
    Yes I agree, but I am not a new customer as I said I did a lot deals with them, no single issue and never asked question. I don't think I will be a headache customer, if I accept it I will not bother them later. What I blamed them is they did it too rough