Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: latest upper/lower Mystery box ... contents revealed?

Quote Originally Posted by Unsound View Post
    Yes PO had some misunderstanding, but IMO the TNA cancelled it too quick, I will upset if this happened on my side especially the reason is threatening which is a BS. The true reason is they don't want to deal with it, that is
    No way. I would have done the same thing. The guy said "if you send me a low quality product I will return it". So screw him. This is a voluntary transaction by both parties, he's acting like TNA owes him something. TNA owes him nothing. He clearly doesn't understand the point of a mystery box. TNA is selling brand name parts at prices they would get in trouble for if they advertised the brand name. That's the point of the mystery box. If you people are so blind you can't see that, don't order it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    No way. I would have done the same thing. The guy said "if you send me a low quality product I will return it". So screw him. This is a voluntary transaction by both parties, he's acting like TNA owes him something. TNA owes him nothing. He clearly doesn't understand the point of a mystery box. TNA is selling brand name parts at prices they would get in trouble for if they advertised the brand name. That's the point of the mystery box. If you people are so blind you can't see that, don't order it.
    The mystery box is not meaning something useless, no one want to get a receiver out of specs and need to do filing to fit. We all know there are some brands in bad QC. So you mean all of people concerned specs are blind? Cancel or not is the customer's decision since they asked, should respect this after they gave the info they can OR TNA should cancel directly without ask what PO want. and don't say something like customer threatening, so rude, how the one give you money for unknown can threatened you? They just don't want to spend time to wait PO's reply.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomLew View Post
    In fact I never had the issue like this before, probably one day you will be the customer you don't want to deal
    No I'm quite cool headed and sane so won't be an issue for me

Quote Originally Posted by Unsound View Post
    The mystery box is not meaning something useless, no one want to get a receiver out of specs and need to do filing to fit. We all know there are some brands in bad QC. So you mean all of people concerned specs are blind? Cancel or not is the customer's decision since they asked, should respect this after they gave the info they can OR TNA should cancel directly without ask what PO want. and don't say something like customer threatening, so rude, how the one give you money for unknown can threatened you? They just don't want to spend time to wait PO's reply.
    I honestly can't even understand what you wrote. Why is this thread full of non-English speakers?

People, please check the link in my original post. It was the certain response of one Business Member, albeit a dubious one, that added sh*t to the storm by stating the brand names of the receiver sets being offered by TNA were BCL/NEA. Given BCL/BEA's notorious reputation here in CGN, the response had to be questioned. The business member has yet to directly respond to my inquiry. Dubious indeed.
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.”

Thanks TNA for doing this!!! Glad I got in on time!!! Also loving how quick you sent out my order I placed after ( ssa and sights) definitely exciting waitng to see what I get for a receiver set, regardless of brand it will end up an 11.5"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snipersyn View Post
    People, please check the link in my original post. It was the certain response of one Business Member, albeit a dubious one, that added sh*t to the storm by stating the brand names of the receiver sets being offered by TNA were BCL/NEA. Given BCL/BEA's notorious reputation here in CGN, the response had to be questioned. The business member has yet to directly respond to my inquiry. Dubious indeed.
    It’s most likely Anderson Manufacturing. They probably bought fifteen 25 upper and lower combo sets.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    It’s most likely Anderson Manufacturing. They probably bought fifteen 25 upper and lower combo sets.
    They got in more than that!

As per Stanley from the email blast 2 nights ago:

We now have about 375 ar15 receivers available but they are going quick!
    10 sold while I was writing this email!
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.”

Quote Originally Posted by snipersyn View Post
    They got in more than that!

As per Stanley from the email blast 2 nights ago:

We now have about 375 ar15 receivers available but they are going quick!
    10 sold while I was writing this email!
    15 ‘sets’ of 25 ‘sets’ of receivers.
    Anderson has bulk order 25 receiver set packs.

Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    15 ‘sets’ of 25 ‘sets’ of receivers.
    Anderson has bulk order 25 receiver set packs.
    Good catch! I stand corrected.

Granted that's another 375 "evil" receivers in the hands of law-abiding RPAL holders!