Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: latest upper/lower Mystery box ... contents revealed?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    They basically fired you as a customer because they didn’t want the headache and I don’t blame them.
    ^^^^^^^^^

The above is a perfect distillation of the situation.

I run a retail establishment and I can tell you 5% of one's customers give you about 90% of your headaches. Life is too short to put up with ppl who feel entitled. You can almost smell the troublemakers and whiners once encountered.
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    I honestly can't even understand what you wrote. Why is this thread full of non-English speakers?
    est-ce que tu dois ętre un imbécile
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Nvm

Has anyone received their lowers or sets yet? Interested to hear what people are getting.

I honestly can't even understand what you wrote. Why is this thread full of non-English speakers?
    What's the problem with non-english speakers? I can guess what he's saying, I'm pretty sure you could push yourself a little bit and do the same

I had some really bad experiences from NEA, DA and Dlask Arms. Bad tolerance QC, I even cannot install CH or BUIS on some uppers. I know for this cheap mystery box I shouldn't have too much expectation. But really don't want to get something out of specs. I think this make sense right? Why some of you so mean? I never asked TNA for the brand name! I know they can not reveal it. I asked quality. Yes I should more specific about this, and also I misunderstood the reply thought the PSA release is the same thing about this mystery box revealing.

Quote Originally Posted by locgo View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^

The above is a perfect distillation of the situation.

I run a retail establishment and I can tell you 5% of one's customers give you about 90% of your headaches. Life is too short to put up with ppl who feel entitled. You can almost smell the troublemakers and whiners once encountered.
    Yes, Life is short, I also don't want to spend time to make out of spec receiver in spec by hand. Their info@ didn't want to spend a little time to make customer's life easier but just want to make themselves feel good. Smell trouble then skip, this is how they do the job of customer service, great!
    Last edited by AtomLew; 05-30-2019 at 10:04 AM.

Because this is Canada! You need to get use to. My English is not that good and came from different culture but I can speak 3 different languages and you are the 1st one said that, welcome to PM me to give some native speaker's advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Unsound View Post
    Because this is Canada! You need to get use to. My English is not that good and came from different culture but I can speak 3 different languages and you are the 1st one said that, welcome to PM me to give some native speaker's advice.
    Yes.
    When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will be free.

Quote Originally Posted by SeamusMac View Post
    Has anyone received their lowers or sets yet? Interested to hear what people are getting.
    \

Too early. My order only changed to "processing" this morning. The TNA crew sent out an email update on how they're all hands-on-deck entering data to the RCMP.

But to answer your question, a previous reply mentioned Anderson MFG, which is a possibility.
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.”