Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: This was just released by CBSA this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Think your bold got carried away.

They don't want to put all the criminals away, it would stop the billable hours.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by kcampbell View Post
    Morning Star
    39. The device commonly known as a "Morning Star" and any similar device consisting of one or more balls of metal or other heavy material studded with spikes and connected to a handle by a length of chain, rope or other flexible material.

It's a good thing they prohibit morning stars... All those mass murders of people running around with morning stars crushing skulls will now be stopped.......

Man I hate the world so much right now for so many reasons.
    Bummer about the morning star....was thinking I need one....lol

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kcampbell View Post
    Morning Star
    39. The device commonly known as a "Morning Star" and any similar device consisting of one or more balls of metal or other heavy material studded with spikes and connected to a handle by a length of chain, rope or other flexible material.

It's a good thing they prohibit morning stars... All those mass murders of people running around with morning stars crushing skulls will now be stopped.......

Man I hate the world so much right now for so many reasons.
    Just to be clear, morning stars have been prohibited for decades under legislation made by Liberals. It has nothing to do with CBSA, they're just enforcing the laws on the books.

As an example of how stupid and arbitrary liberal laws are, maces with fixed handles and spiked balls are not illegal in Canada...because those are so much less dangerous... ~_~ Remember how we need to vote in October, folks. Make Trudeau a drama teacher again.

If Trudeau shows up at my kids school after oct, we will be changing schools

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234