Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: AR/M4 Variant Sale * Please Read *

How did I miss this.

@Wolverine, any extras?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom E Gun View Post
    I just bought an Angstadt Arms UDP-9 from Wolverine. I have very mixed feelings about buying a firearm that is possibly about to be prohibited. In the end the deciding factors for me were:

1) Remembering how I felt looking at pictures, posted by other CGN members, of their really cool prohibited firearms and thinking...damn I missed out on that opportunity and will never get another chance.
    2) The huge price reduction. It is still a lot of money to put at risk given the current uncertainty, but the reduction from $1645 to $1199 made the risk acceptable.
    3) I've been wanting a AA UDP-9 for a while now but the price for a new one was just too high. I missed picking up a used one a few months ago for about $900 by a few minutes and regretted it.
    4) The urge to say FU to all those pushing the movement to disarm Canadians by buying another black scary rifle in the face of a possible prohibition.

Now I am hoping I actually get a chance to shoot by new toy and that it is not just a really expensive paper weight.
    My only regret is that I planned ahead and bought mine last Feb and paid full price..... DOH!

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Wolverine always being a great dealer it was my way to say thanks help them at not be stuck with the dead weight.
    A very good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD81 View Post
    My only regret is that I planned ahead and bought mine last Feb and paid full price..... DOH!
    Yes, but you got to enjoy shooting it for the last 15 months (hopefully)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234