Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AR/M4 Variant Sale * Please Read *

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

AR/M4 Variant Sale * Please Read *

All of this hullabaloo is un-nerving and it is honestly scaring the crap out of us.. Here's the deal folks, some people see this as a sales pitch, some may call it fear mongering but I am going to lay it out for you. Historically firearms that are left with a business after a ban or prohibition are dead stock, they cannot be sold and become useless, they cannot even be re-exported. They need to be in the hands of end users so at a minimum they can still be sold amongst the appropriately licensed populace. Now some folks have said we don't give a $%#@ as long as we make our money we don't care what happens to the firearms owners of Canada. This has literally been said and I personally take great offence to it as Wolverine Supplies and every staff members here, along with countless other vendors that are a part of this community do what we can when we can to fight for firearms owners rights.

"If we cared that much we would be giving away ARs then.." This is a comment I have seen, if that's the case then say goodbye to the entire firearms industry. There would no longer be any support as shops would be going out of business because they gave away their inventory, if the lights can't stay on, then there aint no more..

We do what we can when we can, so another sale is going up, Angstadt UDP-9s are dropping down to $1199.00 plus shipping and tax. Get them while supplies last, these are a direct variant of an AR-15 and would be applicable if any of the rumors come true. I do not like making these types of posts, I cringe at the idea of coming off as we are fear mongering, this is not who we are. Some will say so and that is their right to speak their mind.

On top of that the UTAS XTR-12s which are AR variants are also on sale at $725.00 plus shipping and tax.

As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-#?sortValue=0
    Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-#?sortValue=0

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Is the 9 mm come with some mags.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Pity you cannot be as generous as your critics who all, I assume, have donated rifles or lowers of their own in acts of charity.

Where’s that eye roll emote...
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Business Member Rep
    Comes with a mag. Uses standard Glock mags.

Super Moderator
    I can confirm that firearms in a business' inventory are trapped. Got caught in '95.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I like it got to think about it I could get that instead of another AR10.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I like it got to think about it I could get that instead of another AR10.
    It would be greatly appreciated. These are scary times indeed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    That 9mm indeed looks nice.

As for the fear mongering, I agree with Guy that retailers have it even harder on the chin than end users. If I was a retailer of anything that I was affraid could be prohibited, I would also try to reduce my inventory so as not to at least stay afloat if the worst comes to pass. I can't possibly see any retailer who sells ARs to "not give a $%#@ as long as we make our money". Newsflash everybody, everytime anything is prohibited, it's a chunk of the business that evaporates for every retailer at the top of this page. Even if one managed to sell everything before a ban, that's still a market that disappears, making it impossible to "make their money".

I'm not particularly affraid of an AR ban. But I would be if I was a retailer.

I like it. But are you going to discount the entire UDP9 line or just that black one only? Also, got any picture of the "Angstadt Arms UDP-9 9x19mm PDW MVB ARC Stock Burnt Bronze"?

I haven't bought from you for some time now, but I do know you guys are great and active in getting us new and awesome stuff every day. I'm all about supportive now.

Wow, great price!! Very tempted

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast