Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Random screening

I've been through airport security on two separate occasions with a CGN t-shirt and a NFA "No Compromise" t-shirt, no issues.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jona710 View Post
    The metal detector you walk through decides.. there's a light on the top that flashes when you're ok, flashes and beeps when metal is detected, and flashes a different color when you're randomly selected by the machine.

tinfoil hats off guys
    At YYC the swab station is well before the detectors, it's outside the door way to the maze to get to the scanners. I am sure that one is totally dealer's choice, but if they select you they take you to the front of the scanner line when they are done. I secretly hope they select me, especially when the line is a hundred people or more.

CGN Regular
    When I flew into Winnipeg from Toronto I was "randomly" selected in Toronto to the full search before the metal detector. Everyone in front of me was an over 65 year old female. I was the only male under 40 in the line. Behind me was 60 plus year old man.

Yeah, those "random searches" really catch the bad guys. Would have been better spent on searching the airport employees.

Yeah. EVERBODY GET DOWN!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123