STAG-10 Upper/Lower Combos. Non-restricted

Are the following included in lower/upper combo: buffer retainer, buffer retainer spring, takedown pin and detent spring?

Buying some parts from Brownells/numrich and don't want to miss anything!

Oh #### I just pulled the trigger one, wife is going to be pissed.

Does anyone know if a standard carbine receiver extension will work?
Any suggestions on the buffer weight ?
Anyone using a buffer spring like Jp or Armaspec, if so what weight should I get for 308??

Are the following included in lower/upper combo: buffer retainer, buffer retainer spring, takedown pin and detent spring?

Buying some parts from Brownells/numrich and don't want to miss anything!

It was missing from my package...

Oh #### I just pulled the trigger one, wife is going to be pissed.

Does anyone know if a standard carbine receiver extension will work?
Any suggestions on the buffer weight ?
Anyone using a buffer spring like Jp or Armaspec, if so what weight should I get for 308??

If using a carbine buffer tube, you’ll need the super short buffer (2.5”)
Typical weight for .308 buffers seems to be 4-6oz

The buffer looking for is the CAR buffer, and it has a specific spring that goes with it.

I haven't thought of that. At 700 bucks I certainly hope it's free shipping

Guys the shipping was 23$ if you really wanna do this build 23$ is nothing lol they won’t last for long. I got mine and the fit and finish are amazing. Even got a nice consecutive SN lol

I wish ArmsEast can source us some 308 armorers wrench. these cannot be found anywhere in Canada

The standard barrel nuts with the Stag-10 use the same wrench as the AR15. If a particular handguard uses a proprietary wrench they usually come with the handguard. Is there a item in particular that you are looking for?

Why concerned about free shopping. Just at the deen deceiver set and build that sweet rifle. 23$ should even phase you if your excited to own one of these sweet guns

Back
Top Bottom