Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colt Canada C20 SASS Uppers ( Colt CM901 upper )

Colt Canada C20 SASS Uppers ( Colt CM901 upper )

I know quite a few guys around here have Colt CM901 which is the basis of the Colt Canada C20 SASS. Irunguns sold a bunch of M901 lowers too but without uppers.

Perhaps you can get some uppers from Colt Canada? Won't mind rebuilding my CM901 from a rack grade rifle into a precision rig that supposedly shoots 0.66MOA if the claim by CC is true.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Worth looking into. I will be taking to them next week.

My third post ever on CGN was about wanting an LE901. I would be so in for any upper/lower of them that came in. Had they been available, they would have been my first purchase.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Sell these with a NR status and you will make all the monies.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

sell basically anything Colt Canada and you'll make all the monies. I definitely need one

CGN Regular
    What's the deal with the C20 Rifle, anyone know if an FRT is pending? Non restricted C20 would be great...but I am probably delusional.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DUG99 View Post
    What's the deal with the C20 Rifle, anyone know if an FRT is pending? Non restricted C20 would be great...but I am probably delusional.
    Not entirely. Depends on how CC markets the rifle. The fact that the receivers are proprietary might actually help it's case.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

It is a colt CM901, with a Colt Canada Mlokerized upper. It is restricted.

It has a 5.56 adaptor kit to allow the use of a regular 5.56 upper on the lower, and to use regular 5.56 magazine.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Not on here much, but thought I would shed some light. The C20 is not a CM901. The Colt LE901 (semi-auto) provided the base platform for the design. From there, everything has been redesigned or modified. The C20 is completely parts interchangeable as with all Colt Canada products. No custom shop style blueprinting of parts. There are only a handful of components still based on the original LE901 design. Regarding precision, the .66MOA claim is based on the average of 144 five shot groups over the course of conducting an 8,000 round endurance test. Ammunition was 175gr Federal GMM. No trickery. No lucky, single five round group claims out of a new gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt Hole View Post
    Not on here much, but thought I would shed some light. The C20 is not a CM901. The Colt LE901 (semi-auto) provided the base platform for the design. From there, everything has been redesigned or modified. The C20 is completely parts interchangeable as with all Colt Canada products. No custom shop style blueprinting of parts. There are only a handful of components still based on the original LE901 design. Regarding precision, the .66MOA claim is based on the average of 144 five shot groups over the course of conducting an 8,000 round endurance test. Ammunition was 175gr Federal GMM. No trickery. No lucky, single five round group claims out of a new gun.
    Now I'm curious. How did you get all those details? Like greentips, I was pretty damn sure this was more or less juat a Colt Canada-ized CM901. That lower doesn't appear any different than a standard 901, unless I'm missing some thing?
    "Snakes don't belong in Alaska" - A Hind D,1998

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast