Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Order C20!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    I did talk to Jeff about these when he was the manager at Colt Canada. He was receptive to doing a run, but the min. number of rifle is 400. Does the rest of CGN world think there is a market for these. The new guy that took over Jeff's role, is also wondering if there is a market in Canada to do a civie run?
    Last edited by Rebel Rouser; 05-31-2019 at 02:03 PM.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

Sign me up!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Tough call.
    I'd buy one as long as it's price competitive.
    I doubt all 400 would sell anytime soon. Can they do 100 for the Canadian market and send the rest to the usa (where theyd sell for sure)?

There’s no way the Canadian market would sell 400 ... unless maybe they can get reclassified as non rest

BANNED
    If NR I'll buy

I am in

Quote Originally Posted by jtuzyk View Post
    If NR I'll buy
    Already stated it's R

CC would know better than us if this would sell at a run of 400. They'd have to just go over their data for the 1st and 2nd SA20/15.6 runs and see how many of each sold in how long. Likely require info gathering from stores that sold them but I can't imagine it'd be a far stretch for them to ask. Hell, go find the SA20s and 15.6s left in stock everywhere and subtract it from the total runs (on the second run this is easy as the make number is listed on the side). Edit: for those about to fear monger on the info gathering of rifles sold, I'm NOT suggesting providing personal information of buyers. I'm simply suggesting numbers of rifles sold over X months.

Other case scenario, they gather the data on the kits than have been broken up and sold as uppers, lowers, gutted lowers, uppers sans handguard etc and decide what style of production they want to run. Just lowers with the accessory kit to adapt a 5.56 upper?

Asking the community is one thing, and if they go that route, they need to make the request more widely known than second hand in an obscure post about this rifle. But going over passed civie rifle sales data will give them a more accurate representation as to the viability of making more for us. I think 400 at the right price will sell (but when has the "right price" ever been associated with new CC gear, lets be honest). Mind you, if the dealer and retailers produce a healthy IOP price, expect that market to jump on board as well.

No distributor will order 400 of restricted 308 - listen to the people who know the numbers.

The best bet is get some uppers when they put C20 in pre-production, and we snatch up the test run of the upper production line.

People can then find their own lowers at IRG. This is the easiest and most financial sound way for this to happen for the dealer involved and the consumers.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrantula View Post
    Already stated it's R
    Won't buy now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast